Chapter 16 -Music-

Juvia's Pov

"Alright so...where do you want to go Gray-sama?"

"Hmm...isn't there a music store somewhere around here?"

"Yeah..." I hold Gray-sama's hand and he smiles at me. His smile is adorable! I just can't believe this is all happening! All of this still feels like a dream. 

"Juvia wonders what music does Gray-sama listen to?"

"Heh? U-Uh...FairyTail school openings? You got to admit that FairyTail Zero opening is so dam catchy" He scratched his head and then awkwardly smiled. (A/N:I broke the forth wall jokes)

"Our school openings? Juvia has no idea what your talking about..."

"NEVER MIND! LETS JUST FORGET WHAT I SAID ALRIGHT!"

"Um, ok?"

"Hey guys" We saw Lucy holding some papers she was also wearing cute glasses, shorts and a cute tank top. 

"H-Hey Lucy" Gray stammered and I punched him in the face. Geez, I knew Gray-sama had a crush on her but he can't STILL HAVE THE SAME FEELINGS FOR HER AT THIS VERY BAD MOMENT!

"Wow Gray. Just stick with your girlfriend and if you dare break Juvia's heart I will crush you to pieces. Now I got to go quickly give these papers to Mira-san" Lucy waved and ran off. 

"You still like Lucy-san?"

"Huh? No when did you suddenly think that?"

"You were looking at her..." I muttered and turned away to not make any eye contact. He is so stupid sometimes.

"I will never ditch you. Don't you even remember what I said? Lucy is just a friend and nothing more. I love you forever Juvia...just please can we not have our first augment "

"Yeah..." Gray lifted me up on his back and I hold onto him tight. 

"P-Put Juvia down!"

"Nah. You seem tired. Just enjoy being on my back alright"

"No..G-Gray-sama it's embarrassing" 

People starred at us and smiled. They kept calling us a 'cute couple' which just made my face turn even more red. I am not use to this at all.

We arrived at the music store near the end of the street. I hopped off Gray-sama's back and fixed up my hair. 

"Our club is so stupid though..." I heard a voice. Wait? THAT VOICE, OH NO IT'S ONE OF GRAY-SAMA'S FANGIRLS. I shrieked and hid behind Gray-sama. Please don't notice me...please do not see me! Those girls are going to start hurting me even more especially since I stood up for myself last time I saw them. 

"Hey!" Gray called out to them and they waved. SHIT! SERIOUSLY GRAY-SAMA?! I tugged onto his jacket sleeve and gave a glare at him. 

"Stop!" I whispered-shouted. 

"They need to know that we are both together" Gray whispered back. Ugh, this is GOING TO BE A BIG PROBLEM NOW!

Gray-sama holds my hand again and we both walk together up to them. My legs were shaking and I started sweating. These girls will do anything for him. Wait what am I even saying? I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR GRAY-SAMA! 

"So. Juvia and I are official. So please give up on me and find your own man of your dreams because trust me nothing can ever change my mind about Juvia I love her so much. I am banning all of these weird fan clubs of mine. Please understand" 

Waaaaaa, Gray-sama is so mature and I can't believe he would do all of this for me!

"Yes..we understand lets go. Juvia you better take good care of Gray alright" The leader smiled and they all walked away. 

"JUVIA WILL. JUVIA PROMISES YOU LEADER-SAN THAT JUVIA WILL!" 

"We should probably get some music for Mira, before she gets all angry" 

"Yes Gray-sama!"

We walked around the cool music store looking through different types of albums. 

They were playing 'Jet lag' by Simple Plan. 

"What types of song does the school dance actually dance to?"

"Hmm...what about a one direction song?"

"Nah"

"5 seconds of summer?"

"Nope"

"This song saved my life by simple plan?"

"I don't think we have any dance moves that fit that type of song"

"Gray-sama. We need to choose a song for the school dance already..."

"Wait what about the song playing right now"

"Lets just buy it anyway...oh and lets also choose you were my gravity because Juvia love's that song!" 

I jumped up and down as we brought the two songs and we were on our way back to the school. Gray-sama kisses me on the cheek and starts to sing the Oran host club theme song to himself?

"Uh Gray-sama..."

"Yeah?"

"Why are you singing the Oran host club opening theme?"

"WHAT! NOOOOPE. HEEHEHEH" Gray-sama nervously spoke. I giggled I just love him so much. 

-Time Skip-

"Mira-san we brought some music!" I gave it to her, she thanked us and started playing it on the music speakers. 

"Perfect. Hmm..." Mira started dropping some papers. Gray-sama helped her pick them up. 

People were everywhere busy decorating the place, or cooking and doing all type of things for this school dance. 

"Mirajane I need more help making the food!" Erza-san ran up to us her face was all covered in powder and flour. 

"Isn't Jellal helping you?" 

"Yeah...were making the muffins. Somebody needs to also help us with the cake, drinks and other food!"

"We can help you right Luce?" Natsu appeared out of nowhere his arm around Lucy. 

"I just finished some of the paperwork so I guess so"

"Juvia lets help them!" Gray-sama said and I nodded. 

"Alright...thank you everybody!" Erza thanked and we followed her all the way into the kitchen. 

"Gajeel! What are you doing?" When we arrived we saw Levy and Gajeel mixing eggs and flour. 

"Gajeel-kun, Levy?" We were all surprised to see them.

"Oh yeah sorry. We decided to help as well when we finished decorating" Levy explained.

"WELL, WELL, WELL...LOOK WHAT WE HAVE HERE! IT'S GRUVIA, NALU, GALE AND JERZA ALL TOGETHER!"

"NO STOP WITH THOSE NAMES!" We all screamed at her and started throwing Juice Boxes at her?

WHERE ARE ALL THESE JUICE BOXES COMING FROM?

"N-Now, Now...don't be mean otps. After all I am Mirajane..." Mira dodged all the boxes like they are nothing but thin pieces of string and just slowly walked away.

"Why does Mira-san have such good dodging skills?" Erza questioned.

"LETS JUST COOK THE BEST FOOD EVER!" We all cheered and started cooking, baking, mixing, decorating. I hope this school dance turns out to be amazing.