Chapter 24 -Visions-

"G-Gray-sama?" I looked around seeing nothing but pitch darkness around me. My whole body feels strange...then there was a bright shinning white door which had a golden handle and a sign which says, "Welcome~Home," written on it, in golden writing.

"Juvia-chan what are you doing here?" I looked up to see Lyon who was floating around. I smiled and quickly used my hands and legs to get closer to him. I hugged him tightly and closed my eyes.

"L-Lyon...I need you." I started to whimper as I began to think about life and school. Why, is life such a mess to me? I stopped hugging him and I hold his hand. He doesn't say anything at all but looks away instead.

"W-What's wrong?" I ask but he just suddenly pushes me away and I began to feel myself drift away again, back into the pitch darkness.

"It's unfair-every time your sad or something I always have to come and help you. Ever think about me before Juvia?" He looks up and this isn't how he wouldn't usual act, so I knew that something was wrong. "W-What are you talking about?"

"Did you not once even think about how I felt when I figured out that you loved Gray?! I was so hurtful and I just felt so angry! Juvia...I don't want to ever see you again. Your just using me as a cry pillow or some shit!" I could feel the frustration not because of what he said...because it was true.

I was about to say something back but he suddenly disappeared in front of my eyes. 'LYON!' I kept on calling over and over in the pitch darkness but he never appeared again. What am I doing with my life?! Gray just sold me out, and I lost my best friend and I hurt his feelings. I am just a mess in life.

The door began to shake and rumble. I gasp when I suddenly started to fall into a deep dark hole. The hole was long and hollow and I thought it would never end. It was like I was in a horror movie mixed with Alice in Wonder Land. I then saw another vision as I looked down it was Gray-sama's room.

I landed on the floor with a thump and I saw Gray resting on his bed while kicking his soccer ball around his room, he sighed and when he picked up the soccer ball again he checked his phone and then began to laugh.

I walked up to him, his back facing me and his phone was in his hands. I looked up and saw a picture on his phone. His lock-screen was of Lucy?! She was at the beach with him and she was wearing a pink bikini, her left hand was holding a beach ball, and her right was holding hands with Gray. Behind in the photo was Lisanna and Natsu kissing with surfers in the waves. Wait what is happening?!

He suddenly started to kiss the picture of Lucy passionately and it made me shiver a lot and it was also disgusting. Then the door slammed over and it was Natsu, Lyon and Erza. Gray quickly reacted and chucked his phone out the window. How. smart. (Sarcasm.)

"Ice breath, what were you doing? Hmmm, Luce was being all slutty before thanks to you." Natsu grins widely and then jumps on top of Gray's bed. Luckily 'smart' gray threw it out the window. But why would he be kissing Lucy on his phone?

"I wasn't all smooching with Meredy like you were to Lucy/Gray, and Natsu to Lisanna." Lyon laughs and they both slap him on the back. They walk out and shut his door and they were outside in front of his house.

Erza seemed different, like her hair had grew ten times long and she was always putting new layers of lip-stick. I could somehow teleport right next to Gray so I can see what was happening. Erza hugged Lucy who was wearing a long green and red dress with a ribbon in her hair. She kissed Gray on the lips and he did the same back. Wait...why are they kissing?