Chapter 5 -Soccer Match-

A/N: Seriously, how come everytime I want to check on some FairyTail stuff on the internet SPOILERS ARE EVERYWHERE! I feel so stupid that I choice them to play soccer. I honestly don't like soccer at all and don't know the rules very well. Oh well, hope you like this chapter!

Ps~Merry Christmas to you all, it's Christmas Eve here. I am starting to ship Lyvia a tiny bit more then Gruvia, I must BE A BETTER GRUVIA SUPPORTER! I hate the ship Graylu btw.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gray's Team:

Natsu, Lisanna, Erza, Loke, Laxcus, Gajeel, Yukino, Jellal, Sting,Kagura, Freed

Lyon's Team:

Juvia, Lucy,Cana, Wendy, Rogue, Bickslow, Elfman, Sherria, Evergreen, Minerva, Levy

A/N: Tell me who's team you go for! :3

-Juvia's pov-

I really wonder why Gray would want to bet something like that to Lyon?

"Ok time for match 2! Now get in your positions!" The teacher called out and blew her whistle.

We all got into our positions and the soccer ball was placed in the center of the field.

Lyon and Gray were taking the team's kick-off".

Gray straight away kicked the ball between Lyon's leg and started dribbling.

Levy tried to steal the ball off Gray but tripped and fell over getting her book all dirty.

Gray looked around for his team mates and spotted Natsu screaming out his name.

"GRAY OVER HERE PASS IT TO ME, NOW!!!"

Gray kicked it over to where Natsu was until I quickly stole it from him.

Gajeel and Jellal tried to block me, I quickly kicked the ball over to where Wendy and Lyon were.

"Waaaaa! I don't want the soccer ball!" Wendy gently kicked the ball away near Lyon.

"Hey Lyon, guess it's your first time touching a soccer ball!" Gray teased and his whole team laughed.

"Shut up, our team is going to win!"

"Be quiet Juvia. Obviously you want my team to win so we can go to the dance together"

My cheeks turned red from embarrassment.

-Lyon's pov-

"Hey Lyon, guess it's your first time touching a soccer ball!"

Those words, they make me so angry...

I just want to be better at Gray at least at one thing, win over Juvia...

Now I am focus, how dare Gray tease me my whole life, even if he is my cousin I had just about enough of him, he can bully me all he wants but I WILL NEVER LET HIM GO TO THE DANCE WITH JUVIA!

Without even thinking, I kicked the soccer ball with all my strength.

Sting their goalie jumped and failed.

I DID IT! I GOT OUR TEAM ONE POINT!

"YES LYON!" Wendy cheered and jumped up and down.

"We actually might have a chance of winning" Lucy said from across the field.

My whole team clapped and I gave them the tumbs up sign.

Gray's team was shocked they just stood there their mouths wide open.