The Search Continues

Start from the beginning

 "Dammit!" Roman said angrily, as he gave up on the chain.

 "Didn't work?" Seth asked, as he looked at him.

 "No!" Roman answered, as he leaned his head back against the wall and ran his hands over his face. "Nothing we've tried is working!"

 "We can't give up Ro, Dean wouldn't!" Seth said, trying to keep his brother fighting.

 "That's because Dean's too stupid to quit!" Vassago's voice spoke, as he came into the mausoleum alone.

 "Where's your little bitch?" Roman asked angrily, as he stood beside Seth.

 "Keeper? He's out on business!" Vassago answered, as he sat on his makeshift throne and began petting his Raven that sat on his arm now.

 "Not going to torture us? What's the matter Vassago, not have anymore fight in you?" Seth taunted smiling.

 "I've got more fight in my baby finger, than the two of you have in your entire bodies combined!" Vassago replied.

 "Then why aren't you trying to hurt us like you usually do?" Roman asked confused.

 "I thought we'd get to know each other better, we could talk about, oh I don't know...Dean?"

 "What about him, you bastard?" Roman demanded angrily.

 "Calm down lover boy, I just thought you'd like to know more about the man you both love so much; I mean it's not like Deano's told you anything right?" Vassago answered.

 "Why?" Seth questioned suspiciously.

 "Fine, if neither of you are interested, than I guess I'll just start torturing..."

 "Alright, we're listening!" Roman said, cutting him off.

 "I thought you would! Now, let's see...last story-time  I told you about Dean's...troubled past as a cowboy outlaw!"

 "And how you turned him against his will!" Roman added angrily.

 "Yes, yes! Big, bad Vassago turned poor, innocent Dean into a monster, get over it! Shall I continue or should I leave?"

 "Continue dammit!" Seth answered, as he and Roman sat down.

 "After I turned Dean, I needed to keep him safe from the townspeople who were still after him. So, I had Keeper take him to our little hideout and watch over him, while I continued searching for new family members."

 "Sire!" Keeper said, as he rushed into the mausoleum.

 "What is it Keeper? You're interrupting story-time dammit!" Vassago asked annoyed.

 "Dean found the Exchange and he killed Dante!" Keeper announced.

 Hearing Dean had been to the Exchange made both men smile, but Seth's went away, as he remembered all the people they left behind...how they had left Paige behind! He hoped she was okay and he vowed once Dean had freed them he was going back for her!

 "Good, good! That means he's been given our little message and has gone to the Church looking for us!" Vassago said happily, as he sighed. "It's so nice when plans go perfectly!"

 "What about all the humans you had locked up there?" Roman asked, hoping Dean had done the right thing and let them go.

 "That's none of your business, pathetic mortal!" Keeper yelled angrily.