Rishbala story ~Deliciously Yours -Part 1

Beginne am Anfang

[Aww so sweet ..its like you are going to kill and even without a sword..how much impact Mr.Kundra's talks have ...Madhuji will now kill me with apple only..wow..]

That's what you call advantages of marrying a chef ..fruits instead of knife wow..Madhu tu toh gayi.."

[Madhu you gone girl..]

Ria said it like this that not only whole girl gang but Madhu too herself couldn't control and started laughing ..yet she blushed more and more ..

She was about to go from there in order to escape from there ..but Deepali stopped her ..

"Humse toh bach bhi jaogi..Rk se kaise bachogi..accha have you thought girls how a chef will romance...socho socho..i mean he will be different from others na ..like how he will address Madhu ??

Meri Gulabjamun..ya phir mera rasgulla ..i mean ho sakta hai na .."

she said teasing Madhu and pulled her cheeks ..

[You can escape from us but how will you escape from Rk huh!! btw have you thought girls how a chef will romance..think think ...i mean he will be different from others na ..like how he will address Madhu..??

My Gulabjamun..or my rasgulla ..(indian sweet dishes) i mean it can happen na..]

"Wah yaar kya baat kahi hai..ye toh hai..aur uska style diff hoga hi..they didn't met many times na ..everything happened so quickly o/w Madhu would have got a nick name for sure.."

[Wow wow you are right ...and his style must be different ..they didn't met many times na ..everything happened so quickly o/w Madhu would have got a nick name for sure.."]

"Oh yes yes ..not only this he can do many things differently ..like when he will compliment Madhu ..

He may say ..Madhu darling ..you are looking like fresh tomato soup ..ouch too hot to handle .."

Trishna added while acting also touching Madhu..

"Shut up girls ..kuch bhi..all of you..i will see you when you will get married..won't leave you.."

Madhu threw pillow at them ..

"What ever you say Madhu you too thinking about him only ..hehe we know that.."

Lila hugged her first and

Than they had a group hug ..

"Accha girls tell me it means what ever your husband's profession is ..he will romance in that way kya..?"Ria asked

"Ya ..you heard that joke ?? husband was postman so the wife complaining that in night also he cont. doing his stamping work ..if not on paper ..but on her back ...in dreams also he was dreaming of his post office duty.."

"Really!!" all other girls said in loud voice ..and than

all bursted out laughing..

"OMG!!..than i have to be more careful while choosing husband and more than anything.. i will watch his profession first ..it can be dangerous mahn..."Lila said ..giving shocking expression..

"Sure darling and we are here na ..we will help you out but let's just help Madhu..so many advises we have to give na .."

"Ya Trisha ..ofcourse ..i know .."

they again laughed ..

Madhu loved her gang so much ..they were her stress buster ..and they too loved Madhu a lot ..