Baby Shower (Chapter 19)

It's finally the day of the baby shower and Camila is now 5 months pregnant let's see if this day goes smoothly for everyone...

"Camila where's my Ferragamo belt ?"

"Be specific Normani you have like 6."

"The black one."

"Oh I put it with your whole outfit in the closet I figured that's the one you'd want to wear."

"Thanks wifey."

"No problem hubby."

After Normani found her belt she got dressed in less than 10 minutes.

"Babe where's my Rolex?"

"Baby again if you don't tell me the specific one I don't know. You have 2. And WHY THE HELL YOU LOST A ROLEX?"

"Chill babe I'm pretty sure I didn't lose it. And the one you got me for my birthday."

"Oh I took it to the jewelers to have it engraved it's in my purse."

"Baby again if tell me the specific one I don't know you have thousands of purses." Normani said in her best Camila voice. Camila just rolled her eyes.

"It's in my black Chanel the one you got me cause I was mad at you. You dork."

"Yeah but I'm your dork."

Normani searched for the bag and found her watch. Camila had their wedding date engraved on it.

"Babygirl you got our wedding date on my Rollie?"

"I'm glad you remembered it. But yeah I thought it would be cute. I could get you a new one if you don't want it on there."

Normani went to where Camila was doing her makeup in the bathroom and wrapped her arms around her waist.

"Hell no I love it on here. And I wouldn't forget our wedding day. That was the most important day of my life."

"Good cause I put it there to make you realize you don't have time for other bitches cause your married."

"Geez Camila I never gave other women the time of day anyway. But I love it Babygirl thank you."

"My pleasure honeybun. You spoil me all the time so I'm just making sure I do my part. I bought you some Ralph Lauren button downs,those Jordan's you wanted those Chinese New Year ones and I got you a new controller for your PS4."

"Damn Camila you didn't have to do all that."

"I do Normani you make me sooo happy it's beyond words so buying you these things show my appreciation. Just a small token of a thank you for all you do for me and the baby."

Normani just looked into Camila's eyes and leaned down to kiss her.

"I love you so damn much Camila. I can't wait for our little baby to get here. I'm so ready for us to really be a family. It's not just gonna be the two of us anymore."

"I know I can't wait either only a few more months. We get to know the gender today. I'm so excited."

"Hell yeah the Doctors took care of everything right? Cause if not I'm kicking his ass."

"Yes Normani he called me and confirmed everything his assistants got the smoke bomb pinata . And they'll be at the shower to drop off the sonograms. Me and Ally put a lot of time and thought into this."

"I just know it's gonna be great my love. I'll get Ally a gift too for all her help. Now finish getting all sexy I'm gonna go make sure everything is all set."