Home is where the heart is (Chapter 4)

Day after the girls get married...

"I can't believe it Lauren me and Normani actually got married. It's all a dream come true."

Fifth harmony had to take a few months off being that Normani was in and jail and they seemed to have lost Dinah. Ally broke up with her so she ditched the group. So they don't have to do anything Fifth Harmony wise for a while.

"I'm glad you lovebirds tied the knot. Lucy has been up my ass about commitment and shit. I bought her promise ring to kinda summer her down. (P.s don't do this in your real relationships. This is a bitch nigga move.)

"Lauren when I tell you being with someone you love and they love you makes everything worth it. You make Lucy happy and she makes you happy I'm not saying jump the broom and get married but cherish the moments you guys have together."

"Geez Camz since when did you get so lovey dovey."

"When Normani dicked me down on her birthday." Camila smirked and took a huge spoonful of her frozen yogurt.

"EW! Please keep that shit to yourself. But when you gonna see Normani today?"

"In a little bit she usually spends most of the morning working out. She wakes up at 7 then works out until about 1 in the afternoon. I don't wanna distract her so I go over by at least 1:30."

"What the hell! Normani works out for 7 hours straight for 3 months?"

"Yep she totally has the whole prison look. Muscles, tattoos and the whole rough look. Lauren when I tell you it's sooo daddyish. I almost made us have sex in her cell."

"Damn. You really starting to pop that pussy now."

"Girl yes. I have to make sure what's mine stays mine. That Jilly shit can't happen with no other bitch I make sure Normani is occupied with my pussy so if another bitch tries it I can just ask them how my pussy taste."

Lauren stared at Camila bit slack jawed.

"Wow! You took on the prison wife role fairly well."

"Duh. Lauren honestly it doesn't get any better than my Manibear. The best of both worlds fingers and dick and she can really gentle. And I can pregnant at any moment without any help. Our life is great. I'm happy she's happy that's all that matters."

"I'm really happy for you Camila. I know things were pretty shitty with us but we had our good times. I did love you I still do but not like that. Normani is what's best for you. I was just a blockage. I'm sorry for any pain I caused you."

Camila reached across the table to squeeze Lauren's hand.

"It's ok Lauren I forgive you. I'm glad we're good now. You helped bring me and Normani together. So thank you. And don't worry all the pain you caused Normani gave it right back to you and then some."

Camila brought her frozen yogurt to her lips as if it was a teacup sipping some shady tea. Lauren couldn't help but laugh after she finished scowling.

"Don't remind me I still think my eye is fucked up. She got me pretty good in the jaw and I'm sure she bruised my rib. Normani beat my ass."

"What can I say Lauren don't mess with daddy."

"I can't believe it. You only called me daddy once and that's cause I begged. You just be calling Normani that freely. Lucy calls me daddy but not often."

"Oh Lauren daddy is earned not given. And trust me Normani earned it. Let me show you a pic.

Camila fishes around in her purse until she finds her phone.