Chapter 13

*The next morning*

When Camila woke up she swore she lost all feeling in her Vagina. And that oddly enough felt great. Her longs came back too her throat is bit sore from screaming and Normani's back is gonna need some first aid cause she clawed the hell out of it.

"Normani wake up."

"Five more minutes babe."

"No wake up papi please."

Normani groaned but got up anyway her and Camila both know that whenever Camila calls her daddy or papi Normani will do whatever she wants.

"Ok what's up princess."

"Well first off I just wanted to say last night was hot like my Vagina is probably bruised but I liked it."

"You woke me up to tell me that I fucked you good? Camila I already knew that."

"No stupid you have work soon."

Normani looked at her phone and her eyes grew wide. She shot out of bed and ran into the shower. Camila took the time to iron her uniform cook her breakfast and her shoes cleaned. She could barely walk but she had to learn to walk with a limp from sex cause she ain't no weak bitch that can't take her wife's dick. Normani finished her shower in 10 minutes and put on her clothes and sat down to eat breakfast.

"Mhmmm. This breakfast so good Camila."

"Who? Last time I checked my name is babygirl and princess."

Normani let out an amused chuckle.

"My bad babygirl. Breakfast is good as hell babe."

Camila beamed her perfect little smile and pecked Normani on the cheek.

"Thank you Daddy. But you gotta go. What time will you be back home?"

"Maybe 6 or 7."

"Awwww that's like 9 hours from now. I'll miss you daddy."

"I'll miss you too Princess.  But it's gonna be ok I'll text,call,FaceTime whatever you want. I'll even come home for my lunch break. Better yet you can come visit me which ever one works best for you."

"Thank you baby. And I think I'll come see you."

Normani grabbed Camila by the waist so she could put her on lap and placed her hands right on her priced Cuban booty.

"Sound like a plan. Now give daddy some suga before I leave."

Camila just grabbed Normani by the back of the neck and smashed their lips together. Normani started to trace her bottom lip asking for entrance that Camila gladly granted. Their tongues battled for dominance that Normani obviously won. Camila couldn't help but moan and feeling her self getting a little wet but also because Normani was starting pitch a tent in her pants.

"Mhmm baby if we don't stop you'll be late for work."

"I don't care. I want you to throw that fat ass back one time before I go to work."

"Normani we don't have time I promise when you get home I have a surprise for you."

"Really? Does it involve you in more lingerie?"

"Maybe. Maybe not you'll have to wait and see."

Normani just throws her head back and groans.

"Come on babygirl you already got me worked up at least let me get a hint."

Camila leans close to nibble and whisper in Normani's ear. "Let's just say I'm really gonna help you relax after work."

Normani felt like crying. Her dick was hard and Camila still had her sexy fat ass sitting directly on top of it. And now she's probably gonna get some bomb ass pussy when she gets home. She almost called out sick.