Kiss it better (Chapter 18)

Camila felt kinda bad for overreacting with Normani last night so she got up to make Normani's favorite breakfast. Bacon,eggs, Chocolate chip pancakes with a fruit salad and a mango smoothie. When Camila was done with handy work she put the on the table and went to wake Normani up. Normani was sprawled out on the couch with one of her legs falling off. Normani is too big and tall for that couch Camila really felt bad she did that to her baby for a silly reason. Normani works too hard for them to sleep on some damn couch.
   Even with the covers on top of her Camila can still see Normani's morning wood. She couldn't help but lick her lips. It's that time in her pregnancy that she's craving sex like every second on the hour. Camila sits on directly on top of Normani and leans down to nimble on her ear. Which is hard considering her baby bump.
Normani stirs a bit feeling the weight in top of her and Camila licking her ear. So she places her hands on Camila's waist.

"Good morning baby momma."

Camila let out a soft moan hearing Normani's raspy morning voice.

"Good morning baby daddy. I'm sorry about last night baby. I overreacted and took it too far. I made you some breakfast."

"Camila it's alright I know your hormones are kinda flying all over the place right now. You should know I'd never cheat on you though."

"I know sweetie pie I just went crazy for nothing. But I'll make it up to you. I already called your bosses and you have the rest of the week off. So you can catch up on some sleep. I cooked breakfast and I'll be making you lunch and dinner as well. Then I have some dessert for you."

"Yeah what's that?"

Camila put her hands down her pajamas and swiped 2 fingers across her other set of lips and gathered enough juices to slip her fingers in Normani's mouth. Normani sucked and swirled her tongue around Camila's fingers and groaned at the sweet taste of her wife.

"I'm willing to skip all the other meals to get some dessert now."

"I bet you are daddy but I spent a lot of time cooking so get up and wash up I'll be at the table waiting for you."

"Let me get my morning kiss first."

Camila pecks Normani on the lips and gets up to set the table. Normani got up to stretch and head to he bathroom to brush her teeth,wash her face and take a leak. When she was done she threw her hair in a high ponytail grabbed some basketball shorts and went to eat.

"Alright wifey I'm ready."

Camila sets a plate in front of Normani and watches her eat.

"Your not gonna eat?" Normani asked with a mouth full of food.

"I already did. You know I'm loving being pregnant. I used to eat for 2 without being pregnant now I can eat for 2 without anyone complaining. Shit I can eat for 4 if I want to. This is the life."

"As long as you make sure my little peanut gets there food you can eat as much as you want my queen."

"I know Normani I send you to Buger King at 3 in the morning at least 3 days a week. Your doing a good job. But anyway what's the plan for today?"

"I don't know. Whatever you wanna do is fine with me babe. Rub your belly all day,massage your feet,watch movies or we can get straight to dessert we can do whatever."

"Today is all about you papi so I set up the entertainment room so you and your "crew" can watch the basketball game. There's tons of food in there and the bar is stocked. Or you can guys can play video games the PS4 and Xbox one are hooked up. Or y'all can do whatever bullshit guy stuff y'all do. Normani you give me so much of your time I know I'm pregnant and we're married but still you deserve some time. Ally's coming over because she's helping me plan the baby shower and I know asking you what colors and fabrics to use isn't gonna help."

"Hey! I can totally pick that shit out. I helped pick the nursery colors."

"Yeah? What color is the nursery?"

"Yellow."

"No it's light yellow lemon cream mixed with beige."

"It's fucking yellow Camila don't add all that extra white fofo shit."

"Never mind I'm not surprised. But whatever just call your little friends over cause Ally's on her way.
Oh and leave your debit card."

"Sheesh how much you plan on spending?"

"I want this shower to be extravagant. I plan on us having more kids but if we don't our only one should get the world starting now."

"Baby girl you right. I want us to cash out on the baby shower. The Hamiltons don't do small shit. Here do whatever you want and buy yourself some stuff too my treat for my Queen."

"Thank you daddy." Camila pecks Normani on the cheek.
"You need to get fitted for your suit cause I doubt you wanna wear a dress. Your not wearing jeans or anything. Plus I want us to match."

"You know my sizes Camila work your wife magic and have me looking fly."

"Ok and we're revealing the gender at the baby shower."

"Do I get a hint?"

"Nope. I don't even know I had the doctors not tell us for a reason so it's a surprise for everyone. I ordered a smoke color bomb and everything."

"I honestly don't care what the gender is I just want my little baby here and healthy."

"I know but I want a girl though."

"Me too but I don't wanna keep fighting off all those boys she's gonna be talking to. Or any fuck girls. If we have a boy I'll teach him all my player ways but still be respectful."

"Normani your not a player. You only dated 1 girl before me and that was Jilly. We dated for a year with no sex and got married at 19. You're the definition of faithful what player status do you have."

"Gee Camila thanks. Take all my street cred away."

"Awww baby you know you got game. Cause you really be trying me flirting with other girls. You know I may be small but I'm still a crazy Cuban Latina we don't play about our men. Well in my case my woman."

"I'm not gonna lie having you call me your nigga,man or hubby or whatever is pretty hot I like it. I don't even have like a reason but it's a turn on."

"Oh well if that's what you like I'll definitely make you happy. No problem hubby."

*DING DONG*

"Ally must be here and the guys too I hear her laughing."

"Ok baby I won't see you for a few hours I'll miss you daddy."

"Princess I'll be downstairs and I'll come check on the baby shower stuff every hour or so. You can text me hell we can FaceTime."

"You always know what to say."

"That's that nigga trait always know how to make a situation a bit better for my girl."

"Mhmm but go have fun I'll see you later pookie."

"Pookie? What the hell."

"I want us to have like new pet names it gets boring to call you Normani and Mani. And Camila and Mila is getting old."

"Uhm ok I'll see you later uhmmm... snookums."

"Perfect! Now go!"

Camila shoved Normani towards the entertainment room and opened the door for her guests.

"Hey Mila."

"Hey Ally let's plan this baby shower."

Heeyyyyy I might do a double update today. And post the baby shower 🤗. The next chapter after that may be smut then after that it's time for the circle of life to begin. 😂