Wedding Bells

*AS A THANK YOU FOR GETTING BIRTHDAY SEX TO 8k READS 😭😭😭.

"Really? Camila I'm not playing we're gonna get married. Like in 5 minutes."

"Normani I love you. I love everything about you. You being here means nothing getting married here means nothing I don't care about a flashy ring,dress or ceremony. All I WANT IS YOU. So yes I wanna get married right here right now."

"God. I can't believe I'm about to marry the love of my life... sadly it's in jail. I'm sorry..."

"Normani SHUT UP!! I just told you I don't care. Now let's go I don't wanna lose our slot."

Normani grabs Camila by the hand and the walk to the little make shift chapel Normani had set up with Priest waiting.

"This is it Camila no turning back. Divorce is NOT an option. I'll fight for you till the bitter end even if it kills me. I rather you take more time to think about this than wanna get a divorce later on."

Camila really took her time to think this over. Well she took 2 minutes.

" NORMANI KORDEI HAMILTON  I SWEAR IF YOU ASK ME THIS ONE MORE TIME I MIGHT ACTUALLY CHANGE MY MIND.  WE ARE GETTING MARRIED RIGHT NOW SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET'S GO."

Normani just stared at Camila like she was scared and turned on at the same time. Mostly scared.

"I love you. Ok it's go time."

"Well hello Normani are you and your bride ready?"

"Yes we are. This is Pastor Matthews Camila."

"Hello now let's get this show on the road."

Pastor Matthews couldn't help but laugh.

"Ok. Dearly beloved, we are gathered here in the sight of God, and in the presence of family and friends to join together this man and this woman in Holy Matrimony, which is commended of St. Paul to be an honorable estate, instituted of God and therefore is not to be entered into unadvisedly or carelessly, but reverently, joyfully and in the love of God. Into this holy estate these two persons present come now to be joined.

Let us Pray.

O' Almighty God you have created us all in the image of Love, the image of Yourself. Bless now these two who stand before you. Guide them in your wisdom, shine your light upon them, that as they journey through this life together they will walk as bearers of your Truth. Amen.

Please join hands

I ask you each now, to repeat the marriage vows. Normani repeat after me.

I, Normani take you, Camila for my wedded wife, To love and cherish, For better or worse, for richer or poorer, In sickness and in health. From this day forward."

"I do."

I,Camila take you, Normani for my wedded wife, To love and cherish, For better or worse, for richer or poorer, In sickness and in health. From this day forward."

"I do."

"Good. Bless, O Lord The Giving of these rings that they who wear them, may live in your peace and your favor all the days of their life; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen."

"May the Lord Bless these rings which you give to each other as your sign of Love, Devotion and ever lasting peace and love. Amen."

As you place this ring on your partner's finger I ask that you repeat these words. Normani you first. As you place this ring on your partner's finger I ask that you repeat these words.

"Camila with this ring is my sacred gift to you, A symbol of my Love, A sign that from this day forward and always, My Love will surround you, With this ring I thee wed."

Camila it is now your turn to repeat after me.

"Normani with this ring is my sacred gift to you, A symbol of my Love, A sign that from this day forward and always, My Love will surround you, With this ring I thee wed."

"Oh, eternal God Creator and preserver, Giver of all spiritual grace, the Author of everlasting life; Send thy blessing upon these thy servants, this man and this woman, whom we bless in thy Name; that they, living faithfully together, may surely perform and keep the vow and covenant between them as symbolized by these rings as a token and pledge, and may ever remain in perfect love and peace together and live according to thy laws." Amen."

"For as much as Normani and Camila have consented together in holy matrimony and have witnessed the same before God and those present, and have pledged their faithfulness, each to the other, and have declared their love by giving and receiving Rings and by joining hands, I now, by the authority committed unto me as a minister and a priest, declare that Normani and Camila are wife and wife according to the ordinance of God, in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Those Whom God Has joined together, let no one put asunder."

"May the Peace and the Unconditional Love of God surround you and remain with you now and forevermore. Amen."

"You may seal you vows with a kiss."

(Camila grabs Normani's collar and smashes their lips together.)

"Wow eager there Camila. But with the power invested in me Allow me to present Mrs and Mrs. Hamilton."

Normani picked up Camila bridal style and carried her back to the visiting room. Normani didn't bother putting her down so she just placed Camila in her lap. When Normani went to give Camila a kiss she realized Camila was crying.

"What's wrong babe?"

"Nothing I'm just so happy. We finally got married we've been through so much and I've put you through so much and you still love me. I'm just glad that I'm finally Karla Camila Hamilton. "

"Phew you had me scared for a second. I'm just glad you stayed ten toes down for me and didn't give up on me or give up on us. I'm proud to have you as my wife. And when I get out of here I can't wait to make you the mother of my kids. You are and always will be Mrs.Hamilton."

"You know what I can't wait for?"

"What?"

Camila smirked and went to whisper in Normani's ear. "I can't wait for you to fuck me as your wife so you can be my baby daddy. Since your all ready my daddy."

*Groans* "God Camila don't start babygirl. Cause I sure as hell know you can't finish it."

"Who says I can't finish?"

"Camila I haven't had pussy in 3 months and now we're married. I would no scratch that I will tear yo fine Cuban fat ass up. And have all these guards watch."

"Damn daddy."

"Exactly so let's calm it down."

"I love you so much Normani."

"And I love you so much more Mrs.Hamilton."

Normila finally got married 😭😭😭😫😫😫😍😍😍 Not how I expected them to get married at first but....That's what plot twist are for 😂😂 everything will so be fine in the world of Normila. I plan to give the newlyweds some smut time 😏😏😏😏 but that's a little into the future but close. Anyway keep reading. Check out my other books and if you haven't read Birthday Sex than don't spoil the fun by reading the sequel first 😭😭 or just read over Birthday sex just for fun. Peace out Homies ✌🏼✌🏼️✌🏼️✌🏼️