OH BABY! (Chapter 15)

2 weeks later

Just finished taking her third pregnancy test and each one read the same results. She's pregnant.
It's honestly the best time of her life right now she can't even contain her joy. Her and Normani have been wanting a baby a soon as she was released and now they're about to have the little family they always wanted. Sure they aren't perfect but it's perfect in her eyes Camila wouldn't want to have anyone else's baby but Normani's. She just needs to find a way to tell her. She wants it to be a big thing not just the usual "Baby I'm pregnant." Or just hand Normani a pregnancy test.

"I should pull a Beyoncé."

"I heard you and Beyoncé in the same sentence and I got excited what's up?"

"I was saying I should pull a Beyoncé and Dance for you."

"Oh I'm totally here for that."

"I know honeybun. Today's your day off how about you go out and chill with boys and shoot some hoops or something."

"Why? I don't wanna spend the day with them I wanna spend it with you."

"Normani you spend ALL your time with me. You do so much for me baby I'm ever so grateful for you. You deserve some time to be with your friends. You deserve some "man" time."

"But I wanna stay home chill with my wife and you know maybe bump some uglies."

"Normani your gonna go out and have some fun. And I'm gonna take care of a surprise I have for you."

"Fine I'll go. Can we at least go out to eat when I come back?"

"I was actually just about to tell you that. I'll text you the address of where I wanna eat. Don't do anything stupid while with the boys no drinking if you do only 3 glasses and no smoking."

Normani choked on air.

"How'd you know I smoke?"

"I smell your clothes before I wash them. I know you won't cheat on me but I'll be damned if a bitch wanna rub all over you. I don't mind you doing it cause I know you don't do it at home just be safe with it."

"You really smell my clothes?"

"Totally I'm not losing you to no thotty. I'll use my bitch senses and sniff your clothes to find out who the little hoe is and kindly remind her that you have a wife. After I bust her face."

"Crazy Mila is sexy."

"So is jealous Mani why you think we have great sex after you get jealous?"

"Oh so do that shit on purpose don't you?"

"Not really but it's great to know your afraid to lose me even though you won't. And after my surprise tonight you'll know for a fact that we're in it to win it."

"I'm always be afraid to lose my sexy Cuban wife. Have you seen your ass babe? I walk behind you so other assholes don't get a view of what's mine."

"All yours Papi no one else's. But I'm telling you that jealous rough sex is Gods gift."

"I dick you down daily though."

"I know can you believe we used to be so shy with sex and now our sex life is amazing. I totally wanna try this new position I've been practicing."

"Let's try it now stop playing."

"No! It's my second surprise tonight."

"Fine I'm tearing that ass up later for all these damn surprises."

"I can't wait now go. I love you Manibear."

Normani wrapped her arms around Camila's waist and leaned down to give her a kiss. What Normani didn't know is that Camila's hormones are already kicking in so that kiss made her horny in a second. She pushed Normani by her shoulders and backed away.