Chapter 1

So we're gonna time jump about 3 months into Normani being locked up.

"How you feeling Kaki?"
"I feel terrible Sofi. It's been 3 months since Normani has been in jail and it's killing me. I see her like everyday but it hurts. It hurts so fucking bad. She was all I really had besides you guys. Nobody really stood up for me and protected me like she did. All the love she showed be was something I'll never experience again. I have to make this work. We can't break up I don't if I have to wait on her for 3 years I'll still be here. We all talked about the Jilly thing and came to a mutual agreement."

"And that was?"

"I'm gonna let Normani take Jilly's virginity. I know that sounds absolutely fucking crazy. Like Donald Trump being president crazy. But I feel Jilly's pain losing a spouse like Normani is a the worst thing someone can do there's no one like her and that's a damn fact. So all I gotta do is let her have sex with Jilly and we can all move on. Normani took mine and I took hers so we're good on that level but I feel Jilly should get that too since she had Normani first and her parents caused them to break up. I actually sent Jilly's parents a fruit basket saying thank you for breaking them up. Very petty I know but I found the love of my life and I'll forever be grateful."

Sofi took a long deep breath before looking into her sisters eyes.

"Kaki I love you. And that idea is really stupid but I'll support you. Your right nobody will love you like Normani so just let this happen and call it a day and remove the whole Jilly love thing."

"Thank you Sof. Jilly I already got plans for her I'm setting her up with someone. I was gonna set up with Lauren but her and Lucy are a thing and they look pretty happy so I'll let that be. I have someone we all least expect in mind."

"Ok but it's getting late you gotta get ready to see Normani."

"Shoot your right bye Sofi. I love you."

*skip to car ride to Jail*

"Good morning Ms.Cabello. Normani will be out in a second." Stated one of the guards.

"Thank you. No handcuffs and anything either."

"Yes ma'am."

Normani walks out in her usually orange  jumpsuit with a huge smile on her face.

"Babygirl I missed you."

"I missed you too. But I saw you less than 24 hours ago."

"I know but I'm so used to seeing you all day everyday. That even one minute makes me miss you so only seeing you once a day for an hour sucks."

"I'm sorry baby..."

"Camila you say sorry ever time you see me. I'm not mad it was my decision. Everything will be ok. Two years will fly on by. I was totally serious about you not waiting for me but if you do I'll fight for you. I'll prove that I've changed and that I'm not some monster. The anger management is helping."

"Normani you were never a monster so stop saying that. And I'm NOT LEAVING YOU. That's final we're soulmates this is a minor setback for our major comeback. I love you and only you. We aren't married yet but It's death do us part."

"I'm glad you said cause I have a surprise for you. I know this doesn't compare to what you had before but it's what I can get for now until I get out. Camila I love you being in here made me realize that even more. I only want you. And you only."

Normani got down on one and took out a ring from her back pocket.

"This isn't a ring you deserve I'm sorry. I'll work and do better I promise. I want us to get married right here right now I have the priest and everything. So Camila Cabello will you marry me for real this time?"

Camila sure as hell wasn't expecting this. She loves Normani but to get married now is something. But love always wins so....

"Yes I'll marry you. Right here right now."

"Really?"

"Yes. I wasn't expecting it. But I've wanted this for a while so why not now? I want to marry you Normani. I don't need a big ring or huge ceremony all I want is your love and last name."

"God I love you. And this is just for now I'll make up for it I promise. But let's go I have us set up for 3."

"They let you get married in jail?"

"I pulled a few strings. I be a "criminal" but I'm still in fifth harmony were international pop stars this was some small stuff."

"Well I guess we're getting married."

First official chapter. Another coming very soon Happy Holidays to you all. Whether you celebrate Thanksgiving or not I'm thankful for all you guys that read and comment on my stuff. Until next time