Better where its wetter(chapter 14)

Finally getting the shower, Camila was removing her clothes, doing it slow to tease Normani with her exposed skin. She folded her clothes and put them on the toilet seat With her ass in the air, Normani tilted her head to the side, biting her lip at the sight of Camila's wet and swollen pussy. She wanted a taste of that. And she sure as hell is gonna get one.

Camila turned around to see Normani frozen in place, her blazing brown eyes boring and appreciating her body. The heated gaze felt like a caress on her naked body.

She turned the knob of the shower to a warm temperature. As she waited for the water to warm, she took the time to check out her wife's naked body. Normani's chocolate skin, well defined calves and toned thighs, her voluptuous hips, and Camila's favorite place her rock hard six pack abs. Normani already took off her boxers and her dick was just there hanging looking so ready to be sucked or better yet fucked. Her slender fingers clenched into fists on both hands, toned muscular arms that she loved to be held in, full, kissable lips, straight nose, amazingly long fluttering eyelashes, captivating brown eyes and pulled back black curly hair that Camila loved to run her hands through.

Once the temperature was right, Camila slowly emerged herself under the streaming shower head, her frontal nudity facing a open mouthed Normani.

Her hair took on a darker tone as the water soaked her. Drops of water dribbling down her body, making her skin glisten. Water traveled between the dips and valleys of her breasts, her stomach, her legs.

Normani wanted to just get a chair and watch Camila shower. It's weird but that's her wife so it's not that bad. She's never wanted Camila as much as she did now and she had never seen something as gorgeous as Camila Cabello with her head tilted to the side, enjoying the warm water rippling down her heated skin.

"Like what you see?" Camila asked, smirking as she sensuously ran her hands over her wet body, gliding over her breasts and stomach. Normani staring only boosted the hell out her ego.

Normani nodded dumbly.

"Well get over here and join me," she said.

"Come here, Manibear," Camila beckoned with her index finger, getting impatient. She wanted to feel her lovers body against her this instant.

Normani almost slipped on the bathroom carpet cause she was rushing to get to the shower in time.

She made her way towards Camila's wet and willing body, licking her lips at the sight up close

Their bodies instantly connected, their lips crushing together. Normani's hands roamed through Camila's wet skin, grazing her hips, the sides of stomach and sensitive breasts, down a slick back and to the swell of her well rounded big booty and then back up again to repeat the process.

Camila moaned into her mouth, loving the way Normani's strong yet soft hands caressed her heated skin.

Normani's dick was poking her in her lower stomach, seeking attention from her. She had arms wrapped around Normani's neck, her fingers threading through now soaked curly hair.

The warm water cascaded and tickled their aroused bodies.

Camila brought her hands down, sliding them besides Normani's breasts, down her abs until reaching and handling what she wanted the most, Normani's peepee. That making Normani groan at her touch. Normani did some exploring of her own hands and groped Camila's breast, tweaking and pinching a rosy nipple.

"Fuck Mila..." she groaned as Camila starting pumping her member with her hand.

"What's wrong papi?" She whispered.