Savior! - Hinata x Reader

L/n Y/n, the sweet first year that had ensnared Hinata Shoyo's heart, was in a jam. She was trapped between a boy, who wasn't her decoy boyfriend, and a locker. He was trying to get a rise out of her, whispering lewd things into her ears as she turned red. She tried to squirm out of his grasp but he simple gripped her tighter and licked the shell of her ear.

"You taste so good, L/n..." He purred, nuzzling into her neck as she cried out in fright. There were tears in her eyes and fear in her heart, and all she wanted was for someone to walk down this empty hallway and see what he was doing. She wanted her boyfriend! "I wonder..." the boy, who was pressing himself against her body, hummed, "does the rest of you taste like that?" He licked one of her tears away from her cheek before tugging at her shirt. She whimpered and begged him to stop, but he wasn't listening.

Not until the knight in the shining volleyball uniform came along.

"H-hey! Get away from my girlfriend!" Hinata shouted, and the boy's head whipped up from Y/n's chest to make their eyes meet. Hinata had his hands in a boxing motion, moving his fists in circles before bouncing back and forth on the balls of his feet.

The boy, who Hinata vaguely remembered was a first year named Kuro, laughed and moved away from Y/n. Hinata thought he and Y/n were safe, that Kuro was going to leave his beautiful girlfriend alone, but then Kuro began to make his way towards the short redhead. "Oh? What are you going to do, bite-sized brat?"

Hinata paled for a moment, his mind going blank. What could he do against this guy? Kuro was taller, had more defined muscles, and a mean look in his eyes. He looked as though, if he took one slug at Hinata, the orange chibi would be knocked out. Then he heard Y/n whimper. She was crying, looking fearfully from Hinata to Kuro and trying to fix her uniform in hopes of looking at least a little bit decent. Hinata's dilemma was over, and his strength was resolved.

He puffed out his chest, all fear leaving his face. It went blank entirely, and he looked a lot like Kageyama or Tsukishima when they were angry. Kuro could feel the fury and calm, all mingled into one ball of emotion, radiating off of Hinata. Hinata took a step forward, and Kuro didn't look so sure of himself anymore. He took a glance at Y/n, trying to debate if she was worth getting beat up for, and shook his head. He took off down the hallway, only hearing Hinata growl and hiss after him.

Y/n blinked in surprise at the hiss and turned to her boyfriend, wiping away her tears. "Did-Did you just hiss at him?" She asked, and he blushed before rubbing the back of his head awkwardly.

"Uh, maybe?" Suddenly, however, he laughed loudly. "But I saved you!" He hugged his girlfriend tightly, and she laughed as she hugged him back.

"You did! You're my hero, Hinata! Thank you so much!" She pulled away from the hug and grabbed at his cheeks, pressing their lips together before pulling away quickly. Her cheeks were scarlet while Hinata was frozen.

Y/n gave him a worried look, placing her hand to his forehead. "Oh no! Every time I do this! Hinata, are you okay!?"

Hinata nodded, and a goofy grin crawled onto his face again. "Y-Yeah! Say, Y/n, you just saved my lips from being without kisses..." He blushed before looking at her with wide eyes, "Will you do it again?"