wild thinking is somewhat bad....i think?

welcome back an thanks for keep reading.:D

hopw this next chapter keeps u hanging off your seat. my own personality has been interrupted into my work and my own feelings as well....

So here'S a chapter that might get u to understand.....what it feels like to be loved ad to feel love of those all aound you.:)

*Wild thinking is somewhat bad....I think?*

As Mr. Style stood hovvering over me,...the new girl I couldn't help but feel small and frightened.

At that thought I relized that Jessie the amanzingly hot goddess stiffened. His posture changed to a more of a cringed and angry lion about to lose his mind...

As soon as I was about to say I was sorry...jessie interrupted by saying what I Thought a boyfriend or father might have said but not a comopete stranger would ever say but because of tthat I felt contempt towards him.. I immedieately liked him even more....

Jessie Prov:

I was thinking of the new girl "Anna Greenwood" her name souned like heaven in my mind. But I was intrrupted. And I was getting pissed off, I thought to myself - who the hell broke my wonderful thinking I was enjoying myself getting lost in just the name of the beautiful new girl.-

As she first stepped into the room I knew she was Different. And I also knew that she was nothing like the rest ofdd the girls here who have been constantly throwing themselfs at me...that wasstartingto get annoyed at that... expecally that whore....... Maria Doughtless, that gir is a whore,slut and free bus trip, that reminded, me of our campus buses, ther free and always open,...I chuckled slightly at that,...then returned to what was happening to Anna.

As I snapped back top reality and away from my train of thought, 'I got flustered when I heard Mr. Style

Say to the new girl..."....tone of voice in my classroom.... I was shocked at her comment underneath her breath...I ignored it though....I was able to catch the last few words....something about ...its the schools...

All I could think of is that oh no she's going to get a detention...On her FIRST day of school....not only that but it washer first day at a new school...

I didn't have much time to think I just reacted.....

I felt the need to keep her within a reasonable diistance....but all of my body is telling me one touch and you'll. know if she is yours or isto be yours...

Just as the son of a bitch could say anything else to my mate... which he had no idea of .......YET!!!...

Before he could even takehis next breath i had said something....

-"WOW, what a jackass...wouldn't even let the new girl "anna" feel welcomed at her NEW school"-

I almost had to clench the desk asi saw her look at me... her beautiful deep dark chocolate brwon eyes, and a smile on her lips I relaxed alittle, then I remembered where I was and wha had happened so far....but as a mental side note I add -"I automatically thought that she has to stayin my. Sight... my brain kept saying... don't let her out of your sight ...if you then there would be no way for u to ever fall for her orget her to fall for you..."-

I loved that smile of hers it was sobeautiful and I wish I could tell her that, I wish I could tell everything, how I felt, what I wished would become of us...but I already knew she wouuld be mine, I just had to kiss and earn her trust...oh,how I want to grab her chin and bring her lips to mine...

-"snap out of it, nows not the time to fantasize abt her.. do that later..."-

Wass in Mr.Styles face all of a suddenly, and in a low voice, I said-"Don't you dare touch a single hair on her head if you do I will rip your un-greatful throat out..."-

Then a low growl escaped my throat...and I had to step back so I know I wouldn't do anything to get me. Noticed.

The old man smelled of smoke and hiis hormones were sky rocketing....

I only thought of one thing...-" that stupid bastard"- -"hhe was popping a boner because of my girl..I wanted to rip him apart for even imagineing what he wanted to do to her...."-

-"Mr. Wright get ahold of yourself"- he had said.

As if on cue my whole body relaxed....

Not because of what he said but because someone had touched me....

I turned my head slightly....still eyeing Mr. Style and seeing a godly like smile and a hand on my shoulder....it was Anna.

Then as if I was slapped it it me....I loved her...this girl....I loved herr with all of my being and I longed to tell her everything again, I trusted her... and I knew she trusted me even though I have only said something abouther and not exccally to her...

As if to realized my changed in attitude...Mr.Style spoke with stern and anger, -"you both will be serving two weeks of detention...after school."-

-"Two weeeks, are u out of your bloody mind"-....I yelled

Mr.Style repeated -" fine u must not thnk that's enough let's make it three weeks"- -"no but or anyhting its final I will not deduct day,onlyadd them."-

I was so furrious at this but then the a thought had hit me, I remembered that detentions here are alone only the students arein the rooms and the teachers hae all left.

At that thought , it made me excited and very happy feeling of being in the same room as this angel would be in a room with me for 2 hours after school...I only thought was oh my I have to kiss her today in detenton...or touch or something she had to be mine....I will make her mine.

Anna's Prov:

Detention!!!!!!!!!!! What....on my first day...oh this is gonna suck....but then I remembered the moment I had placed my hand on his shoulder....as if by my. Touch he had relaxed and all his tention left his body.

I woundered if thatmeant anything...-"it couldn't have ....could it??"-

-"naaaahhh... it couldn't have I must be dreaming if I would ever think that I could be his or he could be mine."-

***********************

That ended chapter Two.

Hope you liked it? Vote? Comment? And let me know what u guys think.

XOXOXOXO

QUENCIE