chapter 24: The Disc and The Car Drive

Authors note//

This chapter contains some sexual stuff in so as I always say, if your under the age of 13 then please don't read it if your not confortable with sexual stuff. Please do not come to me with hate if you do read it and you don't like sexual scenes because I have warned you.

I love you all!

Keep reading!:*

-Mrs. Styles xx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 24

Harry's pov...

I woke up the next morning with the sun blinding me in the eyes. I rubbed my eyes and focused around the room.

I took in all the features of the bedroom since I've never seen it in the light. The white and lime coloured walls reminded me of back home, when I walked into isabelle's room for the first time. Her black and lime green walls always captured me.

Isabelle.

I looked down towards my chest to see the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. She started to stir in my arms but then fell back to sleep. I decided, then, to get out of bed and strip the song them two sang last night onto a disc for them.

I climbed out of bed steadily and got changed into a black tank top and grey trackie bottom. When I was changed, I walked out of the bedroom quietly and headed down the spiral staircase.

When I reached the bottom, I walked into the big hall, where we ate dinner last night, and into the kitchen to make a cup of coffee before I stripped the song.

It came to my surprise when isabelle's father was already awake and in the kitchen, reading a newspaper. When he heard my light padded footsteps on the floor, he looked up to see who it was and smiled when he saw it was me.

"Harry! How lovely to see you up so bright and early like me. Couldn't sleep?"

"Yes, I like to wake up early in the morning sir. I don't like missing a lot of the day really and yes sir, I could sleep but I wanted to strip that song the girls sang last night onto the disc before they woke up."

"Ah, I see. Well, before you start that, would you like a cup of tea or coffee?"

"Oh, don't worry about that sir. I can make myself one."

"Don't be so observed, I can make tea or coffee for me and my guests. So would you like tea or coffee?"

"I'll have a coffee, thanks sir."

"Please, don't call me sir, your making me feel older than I am. Call me james."

"Okay, thanks james."

"My pleasure." He said.

With that, isabelle's dad made some coffee for us both and we had a nice chat; getting to know one another.

After an hour of talking to isabelle's dad or as he likes to be called 'james', I asked him where the computer was and he pointed me into the direction. I walked into the computer room, where the computer was, and stripped the song onto the disc.

Suddenly, I felt two strong arms around my neck. By the way my stomach was going crazy and how my unbeating heart feels like it beating, I knew it was isabelle.

"Whatcha' doing?" Her morning voice asked me.

When she speaks in her morning voice, its hard for any boy to not get turned on by it.