chapter 20: Making Love

Authors note//

Just to let you guys know, this chapter contains sexual scenes so I would advice you that if your under the age of 13 then don't read this chapter. If you are at the age of 13 and you do read this then its your choice not mine. Oh, and if you don't like things that contains any sexual stuff in then I would advice you not to read this chapter either. As I said before, if you do its your choice, not mine. I have warned you.

Now, I hope you enjoy.

Love you all.

-Mrs. Styles xx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 20

Harry's pov...

I can't believe it.

I really can't believe it.

Dana is emily's mate.

Emily is dana's mate.

This is really good but I'm still looking out for emily. You never know what dana can do these days. I'm just being a good friend; for both of them.

I stand here, shocked, looking between emily and dana who haven't even made a single move yet.

'Dude! Get over there now! She's been searching for you for ages!' I sent to dana through mind message.

'What do I say to her.'

'Say whatever you want, take her into her room and hold her tight like you mean it. She's been down for weeks. Hold her and tell her everything is going to be alright now.'

'Okay then.'

"Erm, emily? Can I talk to you in private please." Dana asked her.

"Sure, come with me." She said and led her to her bedroom.

I let out a puff of breath that I didn't know I was holding.

"Well, that went well." I said and hung my arm over isabelle's shoulder, pulling her into me.

"Tell me about it." Isabelle replied.

"So this is the famous isabelle I've been hearing about?" Danielle asked.

"I sure am, who are you may I ask, sorry if I'm being rude."

"Its okay hun, I'm danielle."

"Oh, nice to meet you."

"My pleasure sweetheart, it was nice meeting you too."

Isabelle smiled at danielle and danielle copied her actions.

"And you!" She said, pointing at me. "You better look after this girl right here else there will be consequences."

As she said this, she winked at isabelle, who started giggling.

"I will, don't worry about that danielle." I replied, looking down at isabelle, smiling at her. She smiled back up at me.

"Good, well, I must be going."

"So soon? Please tell me we'll meet again soon?" Isabelle asked.

"Don't worry about that, get liam to give you my number and we'll set up a plan so we can meet up somewhere, okay?"

"Okay then, see you soon."

With that, danielle left.

Isabelle looked up at me and I looked down. I leaned in and placed a kiss on her lips. I could feel the sparks and fireworks happening within me while the butterflies hit my stomach. I pulled away and isabelle had a pout on her lips. I winked at her and told everyone me and isabelle was going upstairs. They all nodded and settled back down in the living room.