chapter 3: A Change Of Heart?

Chapter 3

Isabelle's pov...

*3 days later*

I was scared. Petrified even. 3 days this question has been repeating in my head! I mean, what did harry mean when he said 'No baby! That's a promise!'? Is he going to prove himself to me or is he going to let me down like before? Look at me, I sound like his girlfriend. Can I tell you guys something? Whenever I tell harry I hate him or for him to leave me alone its just a cover up to hide my real feelings. I mean, yeah, he's good looking and everything but what I said to him I meant. He's ego is too big for me to handle at this point in time. I so hope he tries to change a little bit of his ego. I guess I've gotta say he's not going to be 'the' harry if he gets rid of his ego completely. He just needs to be half and half I guess. A flirt and a gentlemen is what I'm saying.

Anyway, here I am getting ready for school. I'm trying to pick out an outfit that will suit me well. I settled down with a white polo top, a burgundy 'jack daniels' jumper over the top, my black skinny jeans with the ends folded up a bit and my black creeper styled pumps. Loosely, I curled the ends of my hair to make it look natural. Then, going for a change, I applied some mascara and eye liner. I then went to check my phone to see I had some messages. One off eleanor, one off perrie and one off harry. I couldn't help but smile when I saw his name! Ugh! Why does he have that affect on me? Oh I didn't tell you, I got all their numbers yesterday in music. First I checked perrie's.

From: Perrie x

Hey hun, I was just checking to see if you was in school today? If so, hang out with us at lunch yeah?xx

Awe! She's so cute. I replied back.

To: Perrie x

Hey bab, yeah I'm in school and of course I'll hang out with you guys at lunch. Where are you before that, so I can meet you?xx

I hit 'send' and checked the message from eleanor next.

From: Eleanor :)

Hey sweetie, I was just wondering if you would like to have a sleep over tonight with me, the girls and the boys. I have a free house cuz my mom and dad are out of town for a couple of nights. Fancy coming along? :) x

Awe! I've never been invited to a sleep over before, I guess it'll be fun? I text her back.

To: Eleanor :)

Hey, ermm yeah sure I'll tag along, seems like fun, see you later at school. :) x

I hit 'send' again and my phone buzzed. It was a message from perrie saying she was in maths before lunch which reminded me I did as well and I sat next to harry. Wonder what he's gonna do today? I text he back saying okay I'll meet her outside of maths at lunch and she text back okay. Finally, I got to harry's message and it read...

From: Hazza ;)

Hey baby, I was just seeing if you was going to the sleep over tonight with us lot? Oh and I bet you look beautiful today just like always. See you later babe :) xxx

Awe! I guess he is trying to make it work? Hmm?

To: Hazza ;)

Hey, yeah I'm going tonight! I can't wait, its gonna be great! And awe thanks hazza, see you later :) xx

I hit 'send' for the last time and locked my phone. I made my way down stairs to see my mom feeding olly and nicky on the phone to someone. She looked upset. I was gonna see why. I mean, come on? Our mom hasn't even noticed a change in nicky since we left. I have. She's been down everyday and I want to know why?

"Nicky, come on, were going now."

"But why? We don't leave for another ten minutes?"

"I need to ask you something without mom being around, so let's go!"