chapter 14: Shopping With The Girls

Chapter 14

Dana's pov...

I will get him. I will get him so bad. He killed my vampire assistant and he will get it.

I wonder what I should do?

Should I make the other boys suffer too?

Yeah, I think I will! Then they would blame all this on him!

What shall I do?

Hurt their friend?

Nah, they don't have any?

What about their family?

Nope, already done that.

I've got it!

I will kidnap their girlfriends.

Harry's pov...

I woke up the next morning to find my beautiful girl laying next to me. She was so beautiful. Nothing was more beautiful than her. How did I get so lucky?

As these questions ran through my head, I didn't notice isabelle was awake. Her piercing brown eyes were staring at me. I never really noticed until now that her eyes had a hint of green in them. They were so beautiful. She was so beautiful.

"Morning babe." I said to her with my husky morning voice.

"Morning. How long have you been up for?"

"About an hour ago?"

"What! Why didn't you wake me up!"

"Because you looked so relaxed, I didn't want to wake you."

"Well, next time wake me up!" She said.

I picked her up and placed her on me so she was straddling my waist. She knew what my intentions were because she began to lean in. Our lips met and the kiss started to get heated quite quickly. I moved my hands down to her hips and moved her closer to me. She sat down when I moved her, legs still straddling me, and she sat on my crotch. Shit! This is going to get heated even more. She broke the kiss and trailed kisses from my jaw line to my neck. She fount my sweet spot and I couldn't help but moan. She smirked on my neck and began to suck. Shit! I know I'm dead but she's going to be the death of me. Suddenly, I groaned out in pleasure. What? She ground our crotches together, and it felt amazing. She brought her lips back to mine and I shoved my tongue into her mouth and explored it. I ground my hips against hers and this caused her to moan into my mouth. Shit! Her moans are such a turn on! I think she fount out her moans affected me because my friend kind of became happy. She went to sit back down on my crotch but gasped when she felt my friend underneath her. I groaned at the contact. Her eyes weren't the usual brown they used to be. Her eyes were coated with pure black of lust and I know mine was the same. I flipped us over so she was lying on her back and I was hovering over her. I reconnected our lips. We made out for the next 10 minutes until I decided to move my lips. I moved them to her neck to try and find her sweet spot but I had no use. I moved down further to her collarbone and she stiffened up underneath me. Bingo! I kissed across her collarbone and she moaned. I kissed there for about 10 minutes before removing my lips and lifting her top off. I took in her figure. Fuck! She's perfect. I moved my lips to the bottom of her bra and kissed across it. She shivered underneath me. Her hands roamed my topless body. She bit her lip as her hands ran across my 6-pack. My hands made their way around to her back, ready to take her bra off until someone knocked on the door. Just great.

"What!" I shouted, annoyed they disturbed me and isabelle. Isabelle just laughed at me. I'll teach her a lesson. I covered her mouth and ran my 2 fingers on her inner thigh. She squeaked under my hand.