chapter 4: A Dramatic Day Out!

Chapter 4

Harry's pov...

The next morning I was woken up by the sun shining in my eyes. I turned my head to the right to see the most beautiful girl ever. I'm so lucky to have met her but I don't deserve a girl like her. She's caring, I'm not. She's beautiful, I'm a monster. She eats human food for a living, I feed of humans for a living. She's smart, I'm dumb. I want, so bad, to be in her lessons at school. Yeah I'm in her maths but that it. I want to be in her lessons so I can get to know her more and she can see I'm not that bad of a bloke? But how? The only way to do this is to revise. Revise and retake my tests. But I need a tutor? Maybe one of the girls can tutor me? I pulled my phone out and text the first girl out of our group.

To: Eleanor...

Hey, I was wondering if you could do me a favour? :)

I click 'send' and I got an instant reply.

From: Eleanor...

Depends on what the favour is?

To: Eleanor...

Can you tutor me for all my lessons?

From: Eleanor...

You... Study... May I ask why? xD

To: Eleanor...

I may or may not be falling for isabelle and I want to get to know her more but I can't get to know her more because she's in the higher group and I'm in the lower group. So, I need help with my school work so I can retake my tests and move up so I can get to know her more in her lessons? So will you help me out by tutoring me like 3 times a week after school?

From: Eleanor...

Your falling for isabelle? But she's a human? If you fall for her and end up being together you do know you have to change her into one of us? And I will help you on one condition.?

To: Eleanor...

I know I would and what's the condition.?

From: Eleanor...

You treat that girl like a princess! Do not treat her like shit like you have with the other girls! This girl is something special and I don't want to see her crying because you broke her heart? Deal?

To: Eleanor...

I promise! So when do we start?

From: Eleanor...

We start monday since you will be wanting to spend time with isabelle today and tomorrow and I want to spend time with louis. Okay?

To: Eleanor...

Okay, thankyou so much for doing this for me... It means a lot...

From: Eleanor...

Its okay, now I gotta go, louis' waking up, see ya...

To: Eleanor...

Bye...

Then, out the blue, isabelle woke up. She looked so beautiful in the morning. She looked so beautiful anyway. Suddenly, she reached her arm over my topless body and kissed it. This made me shiver. I think she saw me shiver because she looked up at me.

"Oh, good morning harry. I didn't think you was awake?"

"Good morning beautiful."

"How long have you been awake for?"

"About an hour"

"Have you been watching me sleep?" She said, raising her eyebrow up at me.

"What? No? What?" I said nervously.