19

Rylin's POV

Morning

I wake up with arms wrapped tightly around me and I know its Jack.

I start thinking about last night and I smile. Its weird to think about how I am actually with him right now after sex..  Most of the time.. its just a quick fuck .. But everything about Jack is just different.

My feelings for him are different. He is different. 

I just don't know what it is.

I have never felt this way towards anyone. Is this love? No. I love Jacoby and Brandon and Ciarra and my other siblings. it does not feel like that. Its all so different and so .. confusing.

I sigh and turn around to face him.

I look at him for a little while and push his hair out of his face just for it to flop back down on his forehead.

I trace shapes on his chest and just stare at him.

I might not understand my feelings for him. But I am so happy to have him.

I watch his eyes slowly start opening and I look down at his chest 

"Good morning" He said with a small smile.

He leans his forehead against mine and I look up into his eyes and for the first time.. I just held the stare, letting the fire burn all of those butterflies in my stomach and my heart beat pick up.

"Good morning" I said a few minutes later

"Lets get dressed, and go make some food" He said and I nodded.

I started to get up but he still had his arms around me.

I turn back to him and he pecks my lips.

He lets go of me and gets up and puts on pants.

I get up and put on a black tee shirt and a pair of underwear and then slip on a pair of joggers.

I am oddly kind of sore in between my legs but I don't really mind it.

Jack and I walk downstairs and see everyone in the kitchen eating something.

As they notice the two of us the boys all start banging on the table and counter tops.

"FUCK JACK FUCK" 

"Jackkkkkkk" 

"Fuck uhhhhhh" 

They were all making fake moans and yelling Jacks name while Madison started laughing and she facepalmed herself.

I blush and turn towards Jack really embarrassed.

"Babe its okay thats just how they are don't let em get to you" He whispered to me.

I honestly don't know why it was getting to me so much.

They were still messing around and laughing and randomly moaning