10

Rylin's POV

I am on my phone and so is Jack and we are looking at tattoo Ideas.

"Can we go do it today?"I asked

"If you want to then yes."He replied.

"What about like sound waves??"He asked me showing me tattoos of sound waves.

"Yeah sure. where at though?"I asked

"I want it on my arm but you can get yours where you want"He said.

"I want it on my leg."I said and he nodded.

"Well.. I know a guy who would do it pretty well .. but we can go later to get it.."He said and I nodded.

I continue looking at tattoos though.. I might want to get an arrow up the center top of my back too.

"Do you think I can get two tattoos?"I asked him.

"Yeah if you want"He said nodding.

"Okay"I said smiling.

"So its only.. 7.. what do you want to do?"He asked me.

"I want to.... I dont know."I said shrugging.

He pulls me into his lap and I wrap my legs around his waist loosely.

We both stay quiet and he starts playing with the loose strands of hair that were falling out of my bun and around my face.

"Why do you look so pretty with your hair all messy and your makeup halfway off and you all tired?"He asked me and I raised my hands up shrugging my shoulder.

"I probably look like a mess right now.. I never took my makeup off from yesterday"I said

"Go take it off then"He said and I nodded and got off his lap and went to the bathroom in the hallway, right next to Jack's room where I know there is baby oil and I walk in the open door.

I get the baby oil from under the cabinet and get some toilet paper and take my makeup off before washing my face...

After I was done I went pee and washed my hands and then left to go to back into Jack's room.

I shut the door behind me and jump onto his bed next to him smiling.

"Im back"I said and he smiled and patted his lap so I sat back down on his lap and he leaned back against the headboard of the bed and put his hands on my thighs and rubbed up and down them distracting me a little.

"In a little bit do you wanna go make some food?"He asked moving his hands from my thighs and I grabbed them putting them back on my thighs but a little more on my inner thighs and I hear him chuckle

He moves his hands again.

"Stoppit"I whined putting them back on me.

I look up to see him smile and he slowly dragged his hands off of me.

"Jack." I said sternly