5

Rylin's POV

I wake up and sit up having a headache.

"Fuck"I said holding my head.

I feel movement next to me and I look over and see Jack just asleep. he was laying on his side and was basically cuddling himself.

I lay back down and debate on whether or not I should cuddle up to him because I really really want to.

Okay I am going to.

I scoot closer to him until my side is against his stomach.

he wakes up a little from all the movement and glanced down at me before moving his arms and just wrapping them around me.

I just stare at the material of his shirt and I guess he fell back asleep but I am not sure.

I glance up and see his eyes closed and so I am pretty sure he is sleeping but who knows really..

I dont know if I like how close we are getting... He is a really good friend and I like him yes, But, there is something weird going on I just dont know what it is or how to explain it.

It is like.. I just want to be with him. a lot.

Its weird.. Maybe I just need sex...

or Maybe I just want to fuck Jack...

He doesnt really seem like the type for just sex though..

Maybe Nate will fuck me.... I mean.. If we get fucked up enough I know he will.

I dont know what I am talking about that would probably ruin things with Jack, I dont want that...

I groan a little and close my eyes deciding to just try to fall back asleep.

-

-

I feel him start rubbing me through my pants and I moan and look up at him.

"Fuck Jack"I mumble as he slipped his hand into my pants.He started rubbing my slit slowly and my jaw dropped as I felt him continuing the slow movements.

"Stop.. Teasing"I moan out and he started going faster.

he pushed two fingers into me and my jaw dropped as he start pumping his fingers in and out of me quickly and I bit my lip moaning.

-

-

I wake up and realize that was all a dream and frown a little. I look back realizing that Jack was now behind me and I see he was still asleep. He was all pressed up against me and I really did not mind, but the fact his hands are kind of low does not help the fact that I am very much aroused right now.

I scoot downwards slightly hoping his hands would move up but but they stayed in the same place.

I turned a little to look and make sure he was still asleep, which he was, before turning back around to face away from him. I grab his hands and scoot down a little more before laying them back down on my stomach.

"What are you doing?"He asked in a sleepy voice.

I turned around to face him and blush a little.

He glances down for a second

"Nothing"I said shaking my head

"Ok but you gotta stop all that wiggling"He said and I nod

"Sorry"I said turning back around and I feel something against my butt making my eyes widen,

"Sorry"I said again and I glanced back to see him blushing.

"Its uh.. fine.."he said shrugging

"okay"I said getting comfortable again when he grabbed my hip my eyes widened and I quickly stopped moving.

"Sorry"I said again and he chuckled.

"You gotta stop moving around.."He said

"What if I don't?"I asked him and I feel his grip on my waist tighten a little.

he doesn't say anything and I start moving my hips so I would be rubbing my butt against him.

I feel him pressing himself against me and I bit my lip feeling his arms wrap loosely around me but going in different directions.

One hand was going up my shirt and the other was going towards my crotch.

I take a deep breath feeling him rubbing his hand against me through my pants and underwear as his other hand grabbed my boob over my bra before sliding his hand under the cup and rubbing and squeezing a little.

I moan quietly as all this was happening, plus he was still pressed up against me.

I turn around and he moves his lower hand, but kept the one in my shirt.

I climbed onto his lap and he looked up at me..

he slid his hand out of my bra and slowly slid it down my stomach slowly. My insides doing flips and butterflies filling up my stomach.

he reached up with his other hand and he rubbed up and down my sides slowly after he had sat up.

He played with the hem of my shirt and I reached down and just pulled it off.

He bit his lip and leaned in,slowly kissing the parts of my chest that was revealed and not covered by my bra.

I swear to god there is a zoo in my stomach...

I feel him kissing the exposed part of my boob and I closed my eyes just letting him do whatever.

I don't think either of us care about the fact that we haven't known each other very long. I know I don't, I would fuck him if he'd let me... I just don't know if that's what he wants ..

He stopped kissing my chest and looked up at me for a minute before I just leaned in and kissed him.

His arms wrapped around me and he gripped my butt, and started moving me against him.

he broke the kiss but didn't really pull away much though.

"Your are Very Beautiful Rylin"He said, his lips still hovering over mine.

I blush.

I don't understand why his words make me feel so special compared to everyone else's words..

I have been told I was beautiful plenty of times but for some reason, whenever its him saying it or when he is complimenting me I just get all.. I don't know I just get a funny feeling in me.