8

Rylins POV
We give the person our card and he checks how many points we have on it.

"2,346 points" he said looking up at us.

"Get what you want" Jack said.

I look at all of the prizes and decide I wanted a medium sized stuffed puppy, and a sticky hand, and a ring pop.. there was still a little bit left but I decided not to get anything else.

Jack gets himself a ring pop also and then we leave.

"Thank you for today" I said hugging him as we were outside the arcade place still.

"Anytime babe" he said

I let go of the hug and opened my ring pop as we got back into the car and hand him the wrapper not knowing what to do with it because we are now in his car and I don't want to just throw it on the floorboard.  He put it in his pocket.
"So what do you want to do now??" He asked me as he pulled out of the parking spot and started driving down the street.

I pulled the sticky hand out of its container and slap his arm with it.

He glanced over at me and chuckled shaking his head.

"How about, we go get some food.?" I asked

"Sure.. what are you in the mood for?" He asked

"Umm .. Chick Fil A??" I asked him.
"If that's what you want then yeah" he said turning around because we had just past it apparently.

"Do you want to eat inside??" He asked and I nodded

He parked the car and we got out and went in.

I pout seeing as I hadn't finished my ring pop and tap on his shoulder as we were waiting in line to order.

"What??" He asked

"I didn't finish my ring pop" I said showing him my ring pop on my ring finger.

"I got you"he said pulling my ring pop wrapper out of his pocket and handing it to me smiling.

I smile and laugh a little before putting it back into its wrapper and handing it back to him for him to hopefully put it back into his pocket with his ring pop, which he did.

Then it was our turn to order.

"What do you want??" He asked

"Chick fil a nuggets meal" I said and he nodded and told the girl at the cash register.

"8 or 12 piece??" She asked

"8" I reply and she nodded

We got our cups since we both got meals and I made me lemonade and he made him Diet Coke.

We sat down and waited for our food to be called and then once it was, he went to get it.

He brought it back and sat down across from me and put our food in between us.

I grabbed my food and groaned seeing they didn't give me ranch.

"I'll be right back I need ranch" I said getting up.