4

Rylins POV
A Week Later

"Sam Please come get me I really just want to get out of this house." I begged him over the phone

"Do you wanna come get high with Skate and I?" He asked
"Yes please Yes." I reply
"Okay okay on my way" he said and I put on my shoes and put my hair in a bun and put on some perfume.

I walk downstairs with my phone and out of the house ignoring my mother.

She ran out after me and I see Sammy pull up. I walk towards his car. When I hear her yelling at me.

"You and you shit better be out of this house by the end of the week.I don't give a fuck where you go your not staying here anymore if you can't live by my rules" she said and I sighed and got into Sams car.

I put my head in my hands as he started to drive.

"Is she for real??" He asked me and I nodded.

"I fucked up" I said sighing as I leaned my head back.

"You can always stay with me for a little while" he said

"For real?" I asked and he nodded
"Yeah totally, your not some random stranger I know you.. we are cool... I have an extra room.. I don't mind you staying" he said
"Thank you Thank you Thank you" I said and he nodded

We pulled up to his house and got out of the car.
We walk in and see Skate on the couch.
"Do you happen to have any alcohol whatsoever??" I asked him
"Of course I do" he replied and led me to the kitchen.
He handed me a bottle of Henny.
"I swear if you drink it all.." he said
"If I do I'll buy you more" I said taking off the top and taking drink.
Sammy went back into the living room where Skate was and I stayed in the kitchen for a little while thinking, taking a few drinks here and there.

I sigh after a little while and walk into the living room where I see Skate and Sammy passing sharing a blunt.

"I need" I said sitting next to Skate, who currently had it.

He passed it to me and I put it between my lips inhaling it.

We passed it around until it was basically gone before starting another.

I only hit that one 4 times before just stopping, letting them finish it.
I continue drinking the henny as my thoughts overwhelmed me..

I know that neither of these two want to deal with a girl having a mental break down right here right now so I stand up, and walk to the bathroom, bringing the henny along.

I shut the door behind me and sit with my Back against the wall.

I am such a fuck up... honestly.. I understand why my parents would kick me out, they have 5 perfect children and then they have me. Didn't graduate. Didn't go to college. Don't have a job. Comes home drunk and high and brings guys home. Sleeps most of the day. Doesn't do anything to help them.

I start crying .
And now. I'm living off of my friend.

Who is probably going to kick me out after a few weeks. And then I'm going to be living on the streets... or in a box....

I hear my phone ringing and I answer it and take a deep breath trying to make it sound like I haven't been crying.

"Hel-lo"I stuttered.
"Hey" I hear Jacks voice.

"C-can I call you ba-ack?"  I say
"What's wrong?" He asked
"Nothing" I reply
"Where are you?" He asked
"Sammys" I say
"Is it them? Did Sammy or Skate do something?" He asked
"No no no.. " I said shaking my head even though he can't see me.

"What's the matter then?" He asked
"Nothings the matter" I exclaimed.
"Do you want me to come over there??" He asked sympathetically
"Can you?" I asked
"Of course" he said and I hear movement from the other line.

"I'm on my way" he said
"Okay how long will it take??" I asked
"5 minutes" he said
"Okay" I said taking another drink of the henny.
I hang up and just drink the henny for a while and cry for a while, until I hear a knock on the bathroom door.
I reach up and open it a little and see Jack. He looks down and then pushes the door open a little more, coming in and then shutting it behind him.

"Are you okay??" He asked sitting down next to me.

"No" I replied hugging him a burying my face into his chest crying.
He froze for a second but then quickly wrapped his arms around me pulling me into his lap.

He rubbed my back and let me cry to him.
Once I had calmed down he broke the silence.
"What happened?" He asked

"My mom kicked me out.. b-but I don't bla-ame her. I am a h-horrible person. I never helped her, I have 5 other siblings who are absolutely per-perfect while I'm over here, didn't grad-duate high school. Didn't g-go to college. Didn't even get a GED.. nope I just quit. I don't have a job. I don't have my own apartment, I go out and get d-drunk and high and all fucked up and go home and sleep it off. I bring guy after g-g-guy home, and don't even pay attention to her rules.. if I were her w-would have kicked me out years ago" I said my voice cracking and breaking and me stuttering a lot.

"Your not a horrible person.. It will be okay"He said and I shook my head.

"No.. No it won't.."I said shaking my head still.

"Where are you going to be staying?"He asked me as I sat with my face against his chest, he had his head leaned down so he wasn't actually talking, mostly just whispering, trying to calm me.

"Im staying here for a little while but I don't know what I am going to do whenever he kicks me out.."I said 

"Well, I doubt he will kick you out, but if he does you can stay at mine for a while.. Im here for you"He said 

I sigh.

"Im so sorry"I say as the hot tears continued.

"I dont know what your apologizing for but what ever it is, Its okay"He said 

"Okay"I said

"Come on, You should take a nap"