11

Rylin's POV

"We are just going to get tattoos right?"I asked as I was going through Jacks clothes.. I could probably wear one of his shirts as a tee shirt dress..

"Yeah..Unless you wanted to do something else while we were out,"He said from his bed.

"No can we just like get the tattoos and then just like relax??"I asked

"Yeah" He said nodding and I pulled out a dark gray tee shirt

"Can I wear this?"I asked him 

"Yeah"He replied smiling a little.

"Thank You"I said pulling off my current shirt and putting this one on. It went a little past my mid thigh 

"It looks like a dress on you..." He said 

"Crap I need pants. I wanted to get the back tattoo too"I said 

"You could ask Mad for a pair of shorts or something"He said and I nodded.

"Where is she?"I asked 

He opened his door and I followed him out and he knocked on a bedroom door near his. 

"Come In"G yelled and we walked in.

"Hey Mad do you have like shorts or something that Rylin can wear under this shirt? we are going to get tattoos" Jack said 

"Um.. Yeah I think so"She said getting up off the bed from where she was with G, and going to a door and opening it revealing a closet, she pulled out her bag and went through it before pulling out a pair of shorts.

"Here you go"She said handing them to me.

"Thank You, I will give them back once we get back"I told her and she nodded,

"Okay"She said getting back into the bed with G.

We walk back into Jack's room, shutting G's door and Jack's behind us..

I put the shorts on underneath and then put on my shoes.

I redo my bun and Jack gets ready also, changing his entire outfit into a gray pixar shirt and pair of black jeans.

He gets on his shoes and then I grab my phone and stuff and he grabs his phone, and keys and wallet.

We walk out and go to his car,

(Guys ik he vlogged getting this tattoo but in this story he didnt, and he didnt go to that person he went to someone else so yah.)

We drive for a little bit before he pulls up to a place.

"Come onnnn"He said unlocking the car.

I unbuckle my seatbelt and we both get out.

We walk in and Jack greets a guy.

"So we both want a tattoo, but she wants two so you can do her's first."Jack said and the guy nods.

"Okay so what do you want?"He asked leading Jack and I back.