16

Rylin's POV

Once we were both dressed I throw my hair into a towel to hopefully dry and then Jack and I walk downstairs to the boys.

Hayes and Nash were playing mario kart and Gilinsky was not down here, maybe he is showering.

I sit down next to Nash and Jack sits next to me.

"I wanna play" I said

"You can play the winner" Hayes said, his eyes not leaving the game.

I watch the game and in the end Hayes won and Nash groaned frustrated and handed me the controller

"Yeeeeeah"I said happily. I bring my legs up onto the couch so I am sitting criss cross and once Hayes and I were both ready we started the game.

3

2

1

I start going and Hayes is right next to me. Nash and Jack are watching the game intently and I use my boost and spring forward, getting way ahead of Hayes.

I finish the first lap and am still ahead of him when he races up and bumps into me, knocking me into the railing and slowing me down.

"Bitch"I Say loudly and I head chuckles.

I drive up next to him and bump into him and this motherfucker bumps me back AGAIN.

"I swear to god Hayes I am not afraid to kill you" I said going ahead of him and he follows me.

we both pass the mark for the 2nd lap and so we are on hour final lap.

I glance over at him and drive to the side so I went up the ramp.

I landed wayyyy ahead of him and then used my last booster and so there was no way he could have caught up.

EXCEPT I DIDNT THINK ABOUT THE FACT HE COULD GO UP THE RAMP ALSO. AND THE FACT THAT HE HAD A BOOSTER ALSO.

He is literally on my ass right now and I am so fucking annoyed with this.

"Im going to win" He said

"Suck my dick bitch"I said going ahead of him again and I hear laughing again.

"Shut up babe,your distracting me" I say to Jack and he laughs again.

Hayes swerves in front of me and crosses the" finish line, beating me by like 2 millimeters.

"WHATTTTT?! HOW THE FUCK?" I yelled standing up and staring at the screen. 

"Suck my dick boiii" He said holding up both of his middle fingers and snickering 

"You cheated" I said pointing to him.

"Maybe I did. Maybe I didn't" He replied and I huffed and fell back onto my spot on the couch.

"You good?"Jack asked me chuckling.

"Remind me to never play with Hayes again"I said and he chuckled nodding.