15

Rylin's POV

After a few minutes someone I have never met before walks out of the house and I furrow my eyebrows as they walk towards us and greet the boys except for Jacoby obviously he doesn't know him either.

"I wanna play" the tall guy said.

Jesus he is tall.. he is like.. Nash's height.. Johnson is the smallest of them all, well besides me.

"We already have an even number."Nash said.

"I'll play." I said and Gilinsky and Nash laughed and Jacoby smirked 

"You'll loose" Gilinsky said and I scoffed.

"We'll see about that" I said knowing for a fact I was pretty good at basketball from playing with Jacoby and Brandon so much, Brandon was my other brother who is 23.

"Okay but your on our team"Jacoby said and Johnson agreed.

"Wait who is that?"I asked pointing to the tall guy.

"Oh its Hayes. Nash's younger brother" Gilinsky replied.

"Oh okay"I said nodding.

Jack takes off his shirt and so does Jacoby,

"Oh we doing that now?"I asked going to take off my shirt and Jack's eyes widen and he grabs the hem of my shirt.

"Babe, what do you have under your shirt?"He asked 

I pull out the neck of my shirt and look

"Haha a sportsbra"I said getting excited because I can take it off

"Promise?"He asked and I nodded and took my shirt off and put it on top of Jack's..

"Lets go!" I said excited for this game.

then the other guys took off their shirts and smirked at me.

"Are y'all trying to distract me."I said as Jack passed me the ball and I started dribbling it as I glanced back and forth between the guys.

"It depends. is it working??" Nash asked.

"nope." I said passing the ball to Jack and running around the boys.

Hayes went to Jack and guarded him from the net and so he passed it to Jacoby who made the ball into the net easily.

Gilinsky takes the ball and runs with it while dribbling and Jacoby gets on his side trying to steal the ball and he does and passes it to me and I catch the ball and dribble, running to the net and I feel a presence behind me but that doesn't stop me and I jump up and throw the ball into the net.

"You, are not too bad for a girl" Nash said 

"Mhmm." I said walking past him as Hayes got the ball.

Jack tries to steal the ball but Hayes is doing a good job protecting it so I run over there also and steal the ball but there was no way I would be getting away from Gilinsky who was directly behind me trying to get the ball so I pass it to Jacoby who makes it into the net from behind the three pointer line