1

QUICK DISCLAIMER::::: So, This story is going to get sexual and smutty so if you don't like that I am sorry but I give you a warning now. The majority of my stories have smut and sex in them and Ig I am just a sexual person. What can ya do about it.. But anyways. This story is my own idea so please don't steal it. I have other stories you can read if ya want btw and you totally should. But anyways. ENJOY

Rylins POV

I jump into the shower and shave and wash my hair and body, once I got out I dry off and put lotion on my body and then I dry my hair.

I then walk into my room with a towel wrapped around me and put on my outfit. (Outfit Makeup and Rylin is above)   I then go back into the bathroom and loosely curl my hair, and do my makeup.

I put on my shoes and check the time seeing that Sammy will be picking me up any minute now to go to the club..

I have known Sammy for only a few months but he is a good friend who is fun to get drunk and fucked up with..

He said we are meeting a few of his friends there this time but knowing me I will probably off dancing with some guy.

I hear my phone start ringing and I answer it seeing it was Sammy

"I am here come on"He said and I put my shoes on and grabbed my phone and my credit card and ,my ID and I put them both into my phone case before walking out, Locking the door behind me.

I go out to Sammy's car and get in.

He backed out of my driveway and drove us to the club.

"Damnn you look hot today"He said making me smile.

"Thanks"I said

After a few minutes we pulled up to the club and get out. We stand in the surprisingly not too long of a line until we got to the front where we handed the guy our IDs and he inspected them before letting us in.

"I honestly dont know how I havent gotten caught yet"I said to Sammy as we walked in.

"Because you look 21"He replied

Yeah.. I am 19 not 21... But I have to say my fake ID does its justice because I have gotten into multiple clubs and bars.

"Are you going to meet the guys?? or Nah?"He asked

"Are they hot?"I asked and he shrugged.

"I mean.. They aren't really my type"He replied making me laugh but I follow him to where his friends are.

I see three guys, One who is pretty tall, had dark hair, dark eyes and a very defined jaw. Another guy who is a little bit shorter then that guy with lighter eyes and lighter hair but was still very good looking as well, even though its pretty dark I can see they are hot. And lastly, A guy who I actually know already, Skate.

"Heyyy Ma.. where you been?? Haven't seen you in like.. 4 months"Skate said hugging me.

"I have been here.. Your the one who hasn't" I replied and he chuckled.

"Who's this pretty lady?" The taller guy said

"This is Rylin"Sammy said introducing me.