Chapter 11

RECAP

He smiled, and he signed, boy after you. I can smell his cologne on you. He is near. I signed back thank you. I put the aid kit in my bag, and other things. Like medicane, and other girl things... I out it on my shoulder, and put him on my back. I signed we are going to run for it, than we are going on my motorcycle. So it will be fast... He nodded and we were out the door.

~~~~~Aaron's P.O.V.~~~~~

Goodness, she is hard to find... I swore I saw her earlier, but it was not her. The women had a child on her back. So most deffinitly not her... Like, every turn I think I saw her. I saw a women in a coffee shop, behind a laptop who looked like her. Than again it was not because, she did not have a laptop... So I just kept going...

~~~~Gabby's P.O.V.~~~~~

We got to my motorcycle, and he got on the back and held onto me. I zoomed out of town and started heading back to California. There was no other way he was getting back. Because they expected him to be dead. So they were not going to send him a way back... Honestly when he came in, his parents gladly gave him away. Like he was a burden... So if he were to go home. He would be well, shunned and given back...

I stopped and got gas. I quickly went in and paid for the gas. I got two hoddies, one for him and me. It will get colder soon, so we need to cover up... I came back out, and he was sitting there pumping the gas. I signed to him to hold his arms up and I quickly put the hoddie on him... I pulled his hood up, so no one could see us. I put mine on as fast as ever and put the hood on as well... I could not have cameras catchin my face. I put on my sunglasses, and we rode off once again. We arrived close to the camp in about 10 hours... It was a long drive, but it was worth it...

He hopped off and I pointed him int direction of the base... He started walking, and I watched him walk. I almost forgot. I ran to him and handed him a care pack. 3 water bottles, and lots of snack bars. I also gave him a message to give to Aileen. Knowing him he will. And he was off. I quitly followed him, to make sure no one would kill him... I saw guards off in the distance coming and so did he... I forgot to give him his sword back. And I threw it straight down in front of him... He grabbed it and he went to work. Out here it did not matter making a mess... They would just send more guards outside to take are of the mess. And to take guard... He killed them with ease, and he jumped the base and walked in like nothing happened...

From here I could see what was going on from inside. He handed the note to Aileen, and she looked out.  She looked at me and I smiled... She noded and put the note in her pocket. He was accepted with warm arms, and head looked at him with final acknowledgment. He was finally accepted by that excuse of a man... I quickly started jumping through the trees, and went to my mootorcycle. I was just about to jump down when I saw Aaron's car pull up, and he started running to the base. NO HE WILL GET KILLED!!! I started jumping through the trees after him... I dived and tackled him.

Gabby: If you go there. He will order every best fighter to kill you. Don't go!!! I will go back! Just don't go. I was just helping one of the kids in my devision. That was it... Please, let us just go back... Please I am begging you!!!

Aaron: I thought you went back... How are you here?

Gabby: I, was just helping a kid. He would have died without me...

Aaron: Fine! Let us go back...

Gabby: Thank you! Besides... Erin would be missing me. That little girl sure has a big heart...

I heard an arrow coming our way. I turned him over and went on top of him. I was struck on my back. It went in pretty deep, it was a hunting arrow. One that would have killed him... I stood up like I never got hit... I quickly stared running. I felt the poison finally hit my system. I pushed him away from another arrow, and it hit me in the back again. I fell down this time, because it was to much for me to handle... I pulled them out, and quickly went through my bag. I found the aid kit. I looked for the medican Trudy gave me. This time I knek what it was... I handed it to him. And he pulled up my hoodie and jacket and put it on the wound.