Chapter 6

RECAP

Aaron: I am sorry miss, but you must go. We have people here out to get my father. So please, do not be with him.

Jacob: Leave son! Just go hunt them else where. She is most deffinitly not one of them. She is too hot to be. Assassins are normally uglier... Just leave!!!

He left, tiger was gone. Now alpha was in position. He took me upstairs. And I followed. We were alone, what if this went wrong, what if his son was follownig. would I not be able to tell? But he just as good as me... Calm down Gabby, calm down.

~~~~~Gabby's P.O.V.~~~~

He opened a huge door, and we walked into a bedroom. I started to panic. A bedroom, it said in the report he usually went to the office... That is where my weapon is, and now I don't have one...Plan alpha failed, failed. Help! I got pushed on the bed and I freaked. His hand trailed up my thigh, and suddenly he was pulled off of me. I opened my eyes, and saw Aaron. Why would he save me?

Next thing I knew, I was thrown to the other side of the room, and I witnessed him murder his own father... Blood splattered everywehre, not on him but everywhere else. His cut was percise, until I looked at the katana. It was mine!!! He found my katana... How did he?

Aaron: I believe this is yours? Honestly, know your target better. I hate your head, and he hates me. I hate my father, so it all worked out... I kill him, you take credit... And all is well... Now take off your mask, I want to see who you are. A women of course... So take off your mask.

Gabby: I cannot! I could of handled it myself...

I heard about 8 pairs of fotsteps coming, and I panicked. He had to pretend like he just witnessed me murder his father. And appearntly he knew that... He started screaming and yelling at me. And they barged in.

Aaron: How could you kill my own father!?! Why would you do such a thing! Be prepared, I will hunt you and kill you!!!!!

They all left and he looked up at me. Still screaming... And I just stayed on the floor, looking at him. He walked towards me, and leaned over me. About to take off my mask! NO!!!!

Gabby: No!!!!!

I knocked him down and got up quickly! No, he can never find out! It is an order for only the person about to be killed to let the person know who killed them. I heard a groan come from that evil man. I grabbed my sword from Aaron's hands. and I walked over to him He looked at my face, and I lifted it up and put it back down just as quick... I cut off his head, and looked at him. He deserved that... I started walking out of the door, and looked at him. I nodded, and smirked. Not like he could see it anyways....

Aaron: I will find you... I want to destroy who you are! I will make you suffer...

Gabby: And if I already am. Than what? What if I find you first, but you don't know who I am...

Aaron: I will find you... And I will just make you suffer more. And I will know you when I see you. Even out on the streets...

Gabby: Good luck!

I started to walk and he grabbed my arm and twirled me around. He held my arm, and looked at my eyes. He went for my mask, and I grabbed his hand. I shook my head. I pinned him to the floor, and walked out. I looked downstairs, and they were all back in the party. Our order was to stay until the end, so we do not look suspicious. I walked downstairs slowly, and went into the ballroom.I have not been in here yet, so they all stared. Yep, black... I walked in and the people moved out of the way. I looked for my group, and we all went to the middle of the dance floor.