Chapter 1

~~~~~1st Parents P.O.V.~~~~~

The payback was torment. Stealing my own child away from me. My mere child at the age of 13. Like they did to me. They would wipe their memory clean. Nothing, but bloodshed. Training them to kill, kill, and kill. I was a legally trained assassin. My partner from a long time ago had to give up her child as well. I saw her at the give away ceramony. The tears running down her face, seeing her child go. Seeing mine go as well. My child Aileen was sort of a Daddy's girl. 

I tore her from me and pushed her towards the entry. She entered and was taken from me. I was than assaigned one last mission, to forget my own daughter. I grabbed onto Sylivia, and held her. She was crying her eyes out as she saw her daughter taken. Our little girl was now gone for good. From our grasps of surviving.

~~~~~~Aileen's P.O.V~~~~~~

They took me into a vault with lots of other children around my age. They seated us in our own individual chair, plugged a strange machine into our head. Then everything went blank...

I woke up... Who was I??? Who am I? Where the hell was I? Just a white room, with other children in it as well. Everyone looked confused. But one stuck out more than the others from the crowd. She looked older, but had the aura of our age. She was taller, thinner. More mature, but so was I. We both kind of stuck out together. She looked like she was at some sort of breaking point, she looked all over the room. Scanned every inch, and I watched.

She pressed a corner and a door opened. Everyone rushed out, but she stood back. I was going to go out and follow but she held me back.

?: If you want to live, stay in here.

I questioned her movements but listened as if I trusted her. She then went out and I followed along. Some of the other children were dead, laying on the floor. It smelt of sulfer and chlorine, two strong chemicals mixed together can kill you. She just continued on like no one was there. Like some sort of illusion. I followed...

~~~~~~2nd Parents P.O.V~~~~~~

I knew today was the giving day. Bringing my daughter to such an awful place. Brainwashing, and killing. Killings that will never end. I let my only daughter Gabby go into the system. And there she was, sent off... With my secret weapon.

~~~~~~~Gabby's P.O.V.~~~~~~

I was sent in just like I was told in those strange stories my mother told me every night. Be prepared for the day that they take you away she would say. Survive, and thrive. You have a secret weapon with you at all times. I enetered into the vault only with one other person, who was a female. Everything around me was an illusion and I knew it. They at least tried to erase my memory, but did not suceed.

I just sat there waiting until they thought it was done. My mother has trained me with as much as possible... I am guessing my journey was not even about to happen... This was just the beginning.

~~~~~Vote and Comment~~~~~~

Love you guys! New story!!!!