Chapter 5

RECAP

I quickly took it worrying that if I waited any alonger I would be dead. I felt a really quick reaction. I looked down and it fizzled away quickly, and I healed. One thing about becoming an assassin they alter your DNA to make you kind of super human... I looked at her hard, we do need to choose a doctor for our mission. She knows about the order... 

Gabby: Are you trained as well?

Trudy: Yes I am, by your mother in fact... I was supposed to join the assassin thingy, but I was to weak. So they made me a nurse... But I got healthy, and if I was in the program, I would be 3rd in calss...

Gabby: Than it is settled. You are coming on the mission with us. You are suited, and you are pretty, so you fit... Gear up... We leave in a week, we will pick you up...

~~~~~Trudy's P.O.V.~~~~~

My first actual mission!!!! I am so excited, but what if it is dangerous. I never even asked what we are doing? Or where we are going... Or  why they will need a doctor? How can I be so stupid! I just agreed to maybe wone of the most dangerous missions of all time!!! AHHHH!!!! What if I get killed! No I can handle that myself. But I don't think they will let me get killed, because they need me. And I hear that there will 6 other people fighting with her... I will be safe right? Yeah, I always manage to stay safe.

We were walking to that secret base that our firm has here. Maybe they caught someone. Ohhhhhhhhhh and interigation! I have only seen them in cop shows. I get to see one in real life!!! I saw this kid in there, he was sweating a hole bunch. Yelling was going on, and she walked in, while I was behind the glass...

Gabby: Now, who sent you?

Zach: The man you are hunting... Not the kid, the man. Even though you were ordered to kill the kid. An dyet you are going to kill the man. 

Gabby: Fine! You better just go home to your family. We can recreate you to make it look like you died. Now go back home kid, and get your sister...

Zach: Thank you! Thank you!

And she put a tracking chip in him, how interesting... I am pretty sure he knew she did too. So he really is going home. Lucky him... I wonder what it must be like being in the actual system? This guy who was in there earlier walked in, and aimed a weapon at me. I freaked and grabbed the clsest thing to mee and blocked his strike.

Gabby: Rabie cut it out! She is our nurse for our mission. A well trained one. Most expiernced... Put it down, both of you. At least your skills were proven, good job. He is third in the class, so good job.

I sighed, and wiped a little sweat of my forehead. He put his weapon down, and he just stared... Stared hard and cold at me, than his stare turned into a wide smile. I smiled back, and he walked out. I stared at Gabby, she seemed well uncomfortable in this place. SHe seem misplaced, she sort of did not belong here. Just her look, made her look innocent. The perfect killer.

Gabby: Do you have a ball dress? If not I have one for you, it is white... And long. And a smask, because it uses masks, and we need to hide our faces. I am the only one with a full mask... You and my friend are wearing white, and I am wearing black. Black is usually a stand out color. And white is a blending in color at balls. So you guys must blend in, for back up. ANd I must track the attention from the man. We leave in 2 days to camp. And than we head out...

Trudy: I am ready!

Gabby: Get all, and as much equipment as you can... You are the doctor in the group after all. Bring a small generator, for extra food, and supplies...