Then she pours the white wine into it. "Wh-What are you doing?! That has alcohol in it!" Hinata stutters out. She turns to see a horrified group of high schoolers. "Calm down, alcohol burns away with heat. The white wine is for flavor," she says dully over the crackling of the oil.

Shimizu strains the water out of the spaghetti and sets it back into the pot. Chihiro turns of the burner and turns to the player. "White wine chicken with onion, garlic, artichoke hearts and spaghetti. Help yourself," she says as she sits at the table that was set already.

The team filters through the kitchen and sit down at the long table. The team stares at the foreign food on their plate. Not sure where to begin. They see Chihiro begin eating and the follow suit.

She finishes chewing and watches for their reactions. There eyes light up. "COOL!" the shout together, startling her. "What kind of food is this? Because it's surely not Asian," Yamaguchi asks. "Italian," she says. They gasp at the foreign surprise. "Where did you learn to cook this?" Sugawara asks.

"When I was young, I lived in America. My family there almost always made Italian food. I learned from them. I moved to Japan the first year of primary school," she replies between bites. "You don't look full Japanese, would you perhaps be Italian?" Daichi asks. The girl in question nods.

"That's really interesting," Takeda smiles at her and she scratches the back of her neck. "That's right, Japan doesn't have too many mixed people," He saw she looked uncomfortable. "Not that it's bad or anything! I think it's really cool," he says back flustered. She just nods.

After finishing dinner the boys get ready to go shower. "So there is no other rooms available?" Chihiro asks. Ukai and Takeda nod hesitantly. She shrugs. "That's fine. Are they split up by grade?" the nod again, shocked that she was okay with being in a room with boys.

"Will it matter if I room with the third years?" she asks softly. Takeda smiles lightly and shakes his head. "If that is where you are most comfortable then no problem," She nods and finds the third year room. She lightly knocks on the door. "Yeah?" she hears from behind the sliding door.

She cracks open the door and see the third years sitting on their futons. "Would you mind if I roomed with you three? There are no separate rooms," The three look at each other and nod. "If you don't mind me asking, why not join the first years?" Sugawara.

"If you don't want me to room with you, you can just say that," she says dully, not letting on her disappointment. "That's not it at all! Just is there a reason that you chose to room with us over the other grades?" he looks up at her standing form with curiosity.

"It has the least amount of people," she says. They nod as she lays her futon in the corner of the room. She didn't want to say that she felt more comfortable around them.

First POV

I wait for the team to shower first. I lay on my futon and scroll through my phone to pass time. My legs bounce in rhythm and I play some games until I notice a message notification, from my cousin and guardian. I raise my eyebrows, she usually doesn't text me this late. I tap on the notification and it pulls up my messages.

I read the single sentence in the text that is at the bottom of the screen. At first it didn't click, so I read it again. Shock builds up with each word I read. It wasn't until the third or fourth read that the weight of that text sets in. My jaw clenches up. The decent mood I was in has taken a turn of the worse.

I feel the seams I stitched my self together with in these past weeks start to rip. My heart drops and fear bubbles in my chest. It wasn't like a gut fear it was a chest fear. My chest tightens with my throat. I read the message again before turning my phone off and setting my head on the pillow.

'Your mother and father are fighting for your custody'

My thoughts flicker to the situation that took my away from them in the first place. I can't go back there. Not now, not ever. My thoughts are interrupted by the door sliding open. "Everyone finished showering, we left the shower furthest from the entrance unused for you," Sugawara says while rubbing his hair with the white towel around his neck. I nod and push my thoughts back.

I don't say anything for fear that my voice would crack or unintended words would spill out. I grab my shower things and quickly leave the room.  I see the shower Sugawara was speaking of and turn on the water.

I undress and scald myself with the water. The sensation helped me not think of the text. I wash my hair and think of different strategies. Anything to get my mind off of that.

I finish my shower and wrap a towel around me. I dry off and put a big shirt and mid thigh shorts on. I throw the towel in the laundry and drape a smaller one around my neck. My mind starts wandering back to the pressing matter and I feel my eyes droop. I rub my hair until it was decently dry. I sigh as I slide open the door and make a B-line for my futon.

"Why are you all red?" I hear Daichi asks from behind me. I turn my head, "I took a hot shower that's all. Now I suggest you start trying to go to sleep now. It's late," I change the subject.

"O-Okay," he says and he turns out the light. I wanted to go to sleep as soon as I could hoping that sleep would keep me from thinking about it.

I was wrong. I was so wrong. Nightmare plague my sleep. Not even nightmares really, just memories. I wake up and check my phone to see the time. I squint as I see it was 1 in the morning.

I gave into the urge to go to the convenience store I passed on the way to the supermarket. I slip on my shoes and my jacket. I quietly shut to door behind me as I walk to the store. I know I shouldn't be doing this.

I know that if anyone found out that I would would be in a mess. But now I didn't care. I enter the store and pick out a bottle. I could feel the bags under my eyes as I approach the counter.

I give the work my fake ID, saying I was 21. He look at me skeptically but shrugs and bags the bottle. He gives me the ID back with a worried gaze. "Don't drink too much," he says. I nod and I walk back to the training camp facility.

I toss the bag in the garbage and open the bottle of scotch. I put the lip on the bottle to mine and take a big swig. The burning liquid slides down my throat. I sit at the table in the dark praying no one would walk in on me.

I put on my headphones and turn the music up loud. I start feeling drowsy about the third drink in. Just what I wanted. I want to drink until I forget my damn name. I didn't know what I was upset about anymore and I wanted to keep it that way.

I was thankful I never threw up when a drank as I see that half the amber bottle is empty. I rest my head in my hands and run my hands through my hair. I feel foreign tear fall run down my face. Why was I crying again? I think as tear stream.

My breath starts getting shaky and a have a good cry, downing the rest of the bottle in the process. I toss the empty bottle in the trash before stumbling to my room. But before I make it all the way to my room my head gets heavy and my vision turns black. I shut my eyes and welcome the dreamless sleep.

Third POV

The drunk girl laid sprawled out on the ground. Asahi shuffles down the hall to get a drink of water. However, his feet run into the girl's side. He looks down at his feet as his eyes adjust to the dark. He vaguely makes out Chihiro's sleeping form.

'Why is she out here?' he thought. 'Maybe she passed on the way back from the kitchen' he walks around her and quickly drinks some water. Then he shrugs his arms under her knees and supporting her back. He ignores the bitter smell on her breath because it couldn't be what he thought it was.

He carefully walks back to the room, like he was trying not to break her. He nudges the door open with his foot and places her on the mat beside it. He slides the door shut and tiptoes back to his sleeping mat.