shit 2.0

∆∆∆

( WARNING!!! SMUT AHEAD! –wait a minute, why would I warn you anyway, this is a mature content books lol. don't mind me, go on but those under 18 please don't read/skip it, it's not healthy lol. )

Goo Junhoe's POV.

She's too innocent to be playing with. But, I swear I'm not playing when I said I love her. Somehow I just... love her, no I mean I've fall deeply in love with her. I better told her the truth or else all this so-called game might end up hurting her. I'm gonna confess my true feeling to her, I will.

" Ehem! Goo Junhoe! What were you thinking about, huh? "

Gosh! That startled me!

" Nothing! " I said as I shake my head slightly while plastering a slight smile on my face.

" Are you sure? " She asked again, still unsatisfied with my answer.

" Yeah, I guess? " I let out a giggle as soon as I've said that -trying my hard to cover up my nervousness.

" Weirdo. " She said while rolling her eyes playfully.

" Yeah. I love you too. "

" Ew, that's so holy cringey. What's up with you? " She then stared at me intensely as soon as I said that.

" Wait! Oh god... no! You're not, right? " Her face turned shock as she cover her mouth with her smol hands.

" Whut? " I arched my eyebrows out of curiosity -wanting to know what's playing in her mind.

" You're not d-dying, right? "

I let out a loud laughed at her unbelievable imagine -like are you serious.

" What the heck made you think that I'm dying huh? " I asked as I trying to hold my laughter in but unfortunately failed.

" Auch! What the hell! " I groaned as she hit the back of my head with her small hands continuously .

" Yah~ hajima! You going to hurt yourself, pabo-yah! " I stated and quickly grabbed her wrist lightly -not wanting to hurt her.

" Fuck you! "

She then stomps out of the car and quickly head to the front door.

" I gladly will~ ! "

I reply as I then let out a loud laugh.

Jin Hye's POV.

He laughs out loud as soon as that words slip out from his mouth.

I swear that I'll choke that hoe straight to hell.

" You should thank me that my mind is not yet awoken or else I'll just beat you up right away! " I spat out.

" Oh~ so feisty, I like~. " He slyly smirked as he eyes me up and down.

" Oh god. Are you really? " I said slightly annoyed.

" Yeah~ realllllllly like you. " He winks as he walks pass by me to open the door.

" Home sweet home. But I prefer you more, you're sweeter than this home. " He stated as he slowly crept behind me and carry me bridal style -heading to his room.

" You're really an idiot, ghad! " I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck and slowly lean forward to peck his lips.

Ah~ I might end up falling for you for real now.