shit 0.7

ASDFGHJKL. Sorry guys, but his collarbone is so ajoo~ nice. I can't handle it. * dead *.

∆∆∆

" ARGHHHHH! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! OPPAAAAA~ HELP ME! JINANI, TAENI, JINI HELP ME! " Someone screamed and you can easily tell that it's Jin Hye's as the others were inside the room so whose voice that might be right? Ghost? Kidding me?

The others flinched a little from her sudden screamed. It shocked them to the spine. We then look at each other before started to rush out to where Jin Hye was, her bedroom.

I didn't even realized that I'm the first one who rush after hearing her scream like seriously, when did I even here, and why the hell did I even run? Oh my ghad, I'm freaking sweating right now, eww~ it's hella disgusting.

As we arrived upstairs, I quickly open her door which I didn't expect a hug from her. She's currently trembling so hard right now, it gave me goosebumps all over my body.

All I heard from her is her fast heartbeat which send shiver to me, and her unaudible mumble but it's so clear to me,

" Jinani, Jini, Taeni, I'm scared. " That's what her mumble all about.

I then lifted her face up so I can clearly see her face, I'm shocked as what I saw is more than beautiful. She's currently crying right now but I didn't expect her to be this cute. Like seriously,

' Damn, she's cute way too cute. I can't let the others see it, it's for me, only me. God, I might end up not letting her go out anywhere at all.'

' Dayumm boii, please control your hormone, please. '

I unconsciously stare at her in awe but quickly get a hold to myself back as I heard her hiccuping, which I found myself mumble an audible 'cute' to her, what the heck Junhoe. -,-
Luckily she's the only one who heard that or else I might died right away.

" Don't worry, it's okay. I'm here. " I mumbled to her, trying to calm her down. I then wiped her tears away using my expensive thumbs.

' Oh ghad, she's blushing. How cute. '
I chuckled after looking at her blushing face. Probably from my unexpected action, I too didn't expect it, it just came out naturally.

She just stared at me, dumbfounded as I was way too handsome, jk but I know I am, seriously who can beat my handsome face, right?

Okay focus. As she saw that I'm the one she's hugging just now, she then quickly put her hand away from my waist and started to back off. Awkward.

" Ehem! Excuse me lovebird, mind if your worried-to-death brothers and the others interfere between you? " Jin hyung said while the others members in my group just smile slyly.

' Shit! I forgot about them. Seriously. '

Jin Hye's POV.

Afterwhat happened just now, I really can't put myself to sleep, seriously why did I even agreed to his shit. Oh my ghad, the stupid me.

As I can't get myself to sleep I decided to scroll down my phone and play some games which I don't even know when did I even download it. It's so bored, bored af.

I end up open my wattpad's reading list and started to read some books like puns, jokes, riddles, scary stories and what if theory written by illumilucy. It's so great, I seriously recommend it to you.

As I was so into reading suddenly I feel like there's something crawling on my leg which makes me shiver. As I take a look at it, I quickly screamed.