shit 0.9

∆∆∆

( a/n: sorry guys for this chapter I change it to june pov. sorry guys but still it's continuing, don't worry. )

Junhoe's POV.

As she want to get herself up, I quickly grabbed her wrist which unexpectedly results her to land on top of me.

She tried to get herself up but I quickly placed my hands around her waist to prevent her from getting up. It do stop and shut her up but unexpectedly my erection started to make it own chaos. Damn, seriously not right now. Not when she's on top of me, seriously.

I really want to beg her to stop herself from wriggling on top of me, just you know right? It might get worse. Ah, molla~ just act like there's nothing happened or else you'll shame yourself, june-ya.

When her wriggling stop, I close my eyes shut to keep my thing calm. While I'm busy keeping myself calm I accidentally fall asleep and unknowingly a soft snore left out my mouth. Sorry guys I'm tired these day.

Suddenly I feel a hand ruffling my hair softly. I like the feel tho, the feeling of being loved? The feel as if there's always someone by your side? Nah Idk. I then open my eyes widely while smiling slyly as I heard she mumbled a 'cute' towards me. Awh~ how cute she can be? Seriously, I want to cuddle with her in her bedroom right now but damn that cockroaches, haih.

Don't misunderstand, but I'm not scared of them. I'm serious, DON'T you EVER said or either thought that I'm scared of them, kay? Great, I really am not.

I slowly close my eyes back after saying to her,

" I know. " I prefer her to say that I'm hot, sexy, handsome and etc, whether then cute. But, nvmd that's more like her.

" Huh? " She asked, probably doesn't get what I'm agreeing on right now.

" I know I'm cute. " I tighten my hands around her and mumbled clearly making sure that she heard it, haha.

" Euw! Yukss. Seriously hoe? " She said while smirking.

I then hummed as an answer to her.

She huffed and say,

" Whatever pervy. "

Which earn another humm from him.

" Annoying as ever. " She said while trying to get up from me but of course she failed tho. Sorry babe, but I'm stronger than you thought.

I huffed as her actions started to annoy me as she keep on trying to pull off my hands from her waist. Ughh! Seriously? For god sake can you stop that, I'm trying to get some rest here.

" Hmm, let's just stay this way for a while. I need some rest. " I said.

I thought she just let it go and decided to keep quiet but, out of nowhere I felt an electricity and a sharp pain at my buddy. I let out a hard groan at her sudden action as I was shocked but at the same time got turned on with her unexpected move.

Brave girl. Hmm, I like.

Her actions help her to free herself from my embrace. She really wants to get off me so bad huh, stupid.

Before she even take a single step, I grab her hand to stop her from going upstairs. She then turn to face me and asked,

" What, dumbass? "

I stared at her intensely as she act all innocent like there's nothing had ever happened just now.

Seriously girl, you better be responsible for what you just did or I might end up fucking you really hard tonight till you won't even get to keep yourself together. I thought to myself.