shit 0.4

∆∆∆

As I get my butt up suddenly, she hold my hand tightly,

Damn, seriously? I need to hurry up right now.

"Thank you for staying beside me. " she said, more to mumble actually. But I don't know wether it's towards me or someone else but she freaking said thank you to me?

I think I'm starting to fall for her what should I do, haihh.

I lost in my own thoughts. But somehow I unconsciously holding my chest from the feeling of nervousness.

I must have gone crazy, right. Junhoe let's just sleep and forget about it. Act like nothing happened then it's done.

I walk to my sleep over room in daze. When I'm just about to lay down on my bed suddenly I felt like I'm forgot something. Wait. What is it hmm?

Arhhh!! What with this sudden pain.

I said to myself while groaning. Then I'm remember something.

" Oh yeah. Stupid hoe. Gone nuisance already. "

Damn! I forgot about my member. Ahh, whatever. I need to jerk off first. Oh shit, she got me really hard.

" It's just began but it's starting to get hard, fun enough. What should I do hmm. Should I make her fall for me first or what? Ahh~ molla. "

No one's POV.

The earliest to wake up was Jin. Of course, he's the mom of the house after all. His first duty of the day is to wake them up, for sure.

He snuck in Jinhwan's room to wake him up and then Jinhwan quickly woke up and walk to his bathroom to take his morning shower.

Then he goes to Jungkook and Taeni's room. As he open the door he saw Jungkook playing his phone meanwhile 'that Taelien' still in the dreamland, probably dreaming about his 'alien princess' as he's grinning creepily right now.

He then walk to Jin Hye's room, he knocked her room's door as lightly as he can, making sure not to make her startled. He snuck his head to peek on Jin Hye, he smile lovingly as he saw Jin Hye's angelic sleeping face. He then walked and sit next to her bed softly, not wanting to make her wake up, when that was what he's there for, like seriously ' pink princess ' you're really a sister's fool. That's cute tho.

He then kiss Jin Hye's forehead as much as he want, making sure to annoy her because that's the only way to wake her up duhh, lucky her husband-to-be as he'll get to kiss her as much as he want every morning.

No! I'm not gonna let other guys touch her she's my one and only precious baby girl, like seriously I will kill him with my own hands using my fav pink knife, of course. Pink is everything, but still Jin Hye is my lifeu.

Jin thought to himself.

Finally she woke up but she's seem to not getting her ass up, Jin then pull her hand leading her to the bathroom. But she just stay still and end up hugging Jin while softly mumbling with her eyes tightly close,

" Bwat twhime wiz it waight now? "
that seem to look cute in Jin's eyes.

" Aigoo~ my baby, it's just 5.45 a.m. in the morning. Why, did you got class? "
Jin asked.

She shook her head, no. While walking like a drunkard towards the bathroom probably to take her shower.

So~ cute. Oh my ghad.

Jin chuckled at her precious baby cuteness.

He then walked out from Jin Hye's room and head to the kitchen to cook for the breakfast.