shit 1.4

( a/n: hey guys! I'm back and I'm so sorry for the late update. I've just finished a big fat ass exam so I've been a bit busy these past weeks. sorry guys, I really am. btw, june look good with that blue fucking hair. it fit him perfectly. )

P/S: I'm sorry if this chapter turn out lame, mian~

∆∆∆

* RING! RING! RING *

Jin Hye's POV.

" Arhh~ I'm so tired. " I mumbled as soon as I woke up from my sleep. I then started to do a little stretch out as my body started to feel numb. As I was stretching my hand, I accidentally bumped into something which I don't know what.

" Ughh! "

I startled upon hearing that sudden yelp.

" Why? What happened? Did I wake you up? " I asked Junhoe as soon as I face him.

He then groaned and started to glare intensely at me- his facial expressions doesn't look that good to be honest.

" W-why? Did I do s-something wrong? " I asked as I was a bit unsure of the reason why he shoots a glare at me.

" WHY? Did you just asked why just now? Really? After you have bumped to my precious buddy, how come you still have the guts to ask me why? Seriously? Are you kidding me? " He said as he point to his hand which is busy covering his crotch, probably trying to calm the electrical down.

" O-oh? S-so, the things that I have just bumped earlier was your thingy? Oh my god June, I'm so sorry. I didn't even know really. I'm so sorry, okay? " I then kneel and started to apologize to him continuously.

" No! I'm not gonna forgive you that easily, after what you've done nahh, like hell I will. What if it made my sperm die huh? I still want to have the juniors me, you woman. You're the one who will get all the blame if something bad happened, alright dear? " He pinned me down as soon as he stated his threatening statement.

Gulp. I'm a dead meat. God, please forgive me.

" U-uh? Okay, okay I'll do whatever you want, so calm your tits please. " I said as I push him away slightly.

" Whatever I want, huh? Hmm, that sounds fun. " He said as he started to grinned slyly.

Pervert level junHOE.

" Note to yourself! I will never gonna grant something pervert such as- just what on your mind. Mind that! " I exclaimed as I started to get myself up for a little stretch.

He chuckled as he stands on his toes.

" Let's go! I'm hungry af. " I stated and started to walk away when suddenly I felt a sudden snap on my wrist.

I stop and started to face him back. Yeah, of course that Junhoe lol who else? There's only both of us here.

" What? Let's hurry up, I've told you I'm hungry af right now. I might just eat you if you keep on blocking me from going to the cafeteria you idiot. " I said as I flicked his forehead earning a groaned from him.

" You know? I rather let you eat me, babe. " He stated as he pinned me on the wall.

I'm not gonna lie but to be honest this got me butterflies. Who doesn't?

" Eww, I feel like puking. Okay, stop with the joke and let's go to the cafeteria now. I don't want to queue for too long you know. And since my boyfriend here was a rebel, why not you just take the food for me, pretty please? " I said to him as I lean my back at the wall.