shit 0.3

∆∆∆

Junhoe's POV.

As I saw her walked down to go to the kitchen I tiptoed behind her back silently, making sure she doesn't notice me. 

Payback huh?

As she was busy cleaning up the mess she made earlier. I wrapped my tough hand around her waist. I can feel her startled but, surprisingly she just let it be. 

Wow, that's easier than I thought.

I smirked.

She's so soft, it feel like I'm hugging a cotton candy. Plus, she's smell so damn nice.

I unknowingly close my eyes and tighten my hold, feeling her heat. Hmmm~

But suddenly she said,

" Dude, stop back hugging me can't you? Aishh! You spoiled me to much. " which in fact startled me. She then turned, facing me to flick my forehead I guess? But froze when she realised the fact that the one who's backhugging her is me. Yeah, it's me.

Surprise bitch? 

I smirked.

She struggles to escape from my tight hold but failed. Then I kiss her to make her shut the fuck up. Its easier as she was facing me right now. I smile thinking of my victory as I can see her dumbfounded face when I break the kiss. 

Hmm~ her lips was so damn soft. It's softer that her body. I think I'm gonna craving for it more.

Focus JUNHOE!! Back to the plans.

" I think I'm started to fall for you. You're the first woman that ever make me shudder. Let's date each other. " I said directly to her. Yeah, finally it began. But wait, 

Hella why did I feel nervous lol? Stay focus can't you?

She just keep her mouth shut, speechless maybe? Who know right? When she want to open her mouth to answer my statement, I cut her off.

" I would never accept NO as the answer so now we're officially dating. " I whispered right next to her ear leaving her shudder by herself.

Yeah done! I'll make you fall for me, just wait and see.

When I about to walk away I felt a harsh grab at my hand I then turned my face to look at her. She then whispered at my ear like what I did to her earlier,

Copycat huh?

" Then I'll make you suffer 'cause I hate you damn much. " She said and end it up by biting my earlobe, leaving me groaned alone. 

Damn! Why did it feel so pleasurable. Ahh~

She then walked away, satisfied after hearing my groaned, 

I might end up not letting her go, mehh.

When I'm about to walk away, suddenly,

THRANGG!!

I turned my back, feeling startled. Then I saw one of that bitch loyal dorks.

" Shit! That scare the shit out of me. " I said, glaring at him deadly.

Since when did he even here? I didn't noticed him at all duhh.

" What the hell are you doing here huh? Eavesdropping ain't you? Then you probably saw what happened here don't you? " I asked, smirking.