shit 0.2

∆∆∆

" Wait! Who's it? " Jinan oppa asked.

Suddenly there's a husky voice answered,

" Oyy, shorty! We're here. Don't you want to open the door for us? "he yell.

Jinan oppa leaded them to the living room and they start to chit chat with each other. If I was not mistaken they called themselves iKON, wasn't them? Ah, who cares.

" Where is your beautiful little sister huh? I bet she's so cute. " that husky voice said with a giggled.

Oh god, they're here. Just act cold, nothing to worry. Just ignore them. I've to run away.

When I'm about to run to my room I feel a soft grip at my wrist, I look up.

Oh it's Jin oppa.

" What? " I asked.

" Where are you going, young lady? "

" Hmm, my room of course. Where else? "

" Wasn't your Jinan oppa said to you earlier that his friends want to meet you? "

" So? "

" So, you must be there along with his friends of course. "

" But, I don't want to. "

" Don't worry when Taeni come you can sit with him. Don't worry to much. "

" B-but,.. " I can't finish my word when suddenly Jinan oppa come towards me and brought me to them.

" Greet them. " he whispered.

I tch-ed and said,

" Hi. I'm Jin Hye, Jinan's oppa little sister. " coldly. ' not really nice to meet you. ' I murmured quietly.

They cheer and applauded. I just put my straight face on. I turn my head when I suddenly feel like someone's glaring at me.

I'm shocked when I saw him. It's really him.

Since when did Jinan oppa start to hang out with him? I didn't even see they hang out together at school. What I know is he hang out with Chanwoo that's all, I guess?

I decided to ignore his glare and the one with husky voice speak out,

" So cute. Then let's us introduce ourselves. I'm Bobby but you can call me Jiwon oppa if you want. " He said while showing his cute eyes smile.

Damn! I nearly fall for him.

I quickly cut him by saying, " No thanks. "

And the next one,

" Ignore him, I'm the charismatic one here. My name is B.I, call me Hanbin." he grinned widely.

Next,

" My name is Donghyuk. Just call me Dong-Dong. It's easier. "

Then,

" I'm Yunhyeong. Call me Yoyo. I'm the lip balm prince. " He winked.

Oh my god, if I'm not in my right mind I might started to fangirling right now. He's so cute. Istg.

Finally my cute deskmate,

" Yo babe, I'm Cha... "

" Chanwoo, stop calling me Babe. " I cut him.

He giggle and said, " Don't treat me coldly duhh. Come here, sit with me. "

perfect fit  |  koo junhoe ♪जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें