shit 1.1

( a/n : firstly I want to thank you guys for the 1k. I'm so sorry if my writing wasn't good enough. I'm sorry for the mistake made and again, thank you guys. I really love you. 💕😘 )

P/S : Excuse me for the late update, I'm having my end of the year examination right now so I barely got to open my wattpad. Btw, do enjoy this chapter.

______________________________________

∆∆∆

Jin Hye's POV.

He turned to face me and coldly said something that sure do hurt me,

" What bitch? "

Damn, that's do hurt.

" Look, I didn't mean to give you a fake hope to be honest, I just want to tease you earlier and I didn't expect that. But, unless we love each other then we can do that okay? It's not like you really love me or what, so it's not making sense for you to even get frustrated over that. " I said but there's no response from him.

" Whatever whore. " He said as he rolled his eyes.

Silence started to fill up between us.

" Stop making me feel guilty can't you? I never thought that we will go that far though. " I said to break the silence.

He hummed as the answer.

I started to make my way to him and stand still beside him.

I then hold his hand tightly as he kept on wanting to yank my hand away.

" Stay still can't you? Look here. I said, look here! " I cooed sternly as he kept on being stubborn on not wanting to face me.

" What? " He asked boringly as he face me.

" Look right into my eyes. " I said.

" W-why should I? " He looked away as he started to stutter upon hearing what I said.

" Just do it. "

" A-alright. " He said, then look right into my eyes, trying to hold the eye contact between us.

I peck his lips for a couple of seconds.

He then just look at me speechlessly.

His mouth left agape and his eyes widen at my unexpected action.

Junhoe's POV.

" A-alright. "

I then look right into her eyes as she kept on asking me to. She's more to a lion than a cat tho, too wild. Rawr!

I really hate myself from stuttering in front of her. That's so damn embarrassing.

As I face her, we started to make an eyes contact. I tried to hold it. Somehow, I felt calm just by looking at her eyes. It's as if her eyes hold a universe, it's so dayumly mesmerizing.

Unknowingly, I started to fall deeply in her eyes as it starts to captivating me.

As I was busy getting myself mesmerizing by her bootiful eyes, I feel something soft land on my lips.

As came back to my sense, my eyes widen as she's only inches away from me.

" W-what? "

I turned flustered as she just freaking kiss me, on my damn sexy fucking lips.