Guests

Your Pov

"You rang?"

I instantly feel my stomach drop as I hear those two words. How could I have been so stupid!?

"Having a party without me? Aw. And you didn't invite me (Y/n)? Im hurt; very hurt by this" Dark mocks as Anti crosses his arms, obviously annoyed.

"Took you long enough ya fook."

"No need to be salty, I'm here bow aren't I?."

'Salty.. salt. That's it!!' I pull out the salt container and point it at Dark as if it were some sort of gun. "Don't try anything bitch."

"Oh no my weakness! Please. Don't hurt me." Dark chuckles.

"Don't test me dark. Now you have to options: get the hell out of my house, or join Anti in the sharing circle and answer all my questions."

"Hmm. Quite tempting...." Dark glances at Anti and the two share a wicked grin.

"But... After much debate, I think that I'd prefer this option." The ground begins to shake and I'm knocked to the floor; hitting my head I spill salt everywhere. I close my eyes to try and make the pain and dizziness fade. Once shaking stops; I open my eyes and find Dark and Anti both on the other side of the room. "But the trap-" The earthquake, or whatever it was caused a small crack in the ceiling, just big enough to render the trap useless. "Just great." I mumble to myself and stand up.

"Well it was lovely being a guest in your house, but we'd love to have you come over to our place."

"After all we have some... friends dying to meet you."

Before I even have time to react, I'm ambushed by the demons and sent into the world of dreams.

~A/n~
Sorry for the really short terrible chapter I've had writers block and I really wanted something up for Jack's birthday so here it is!!! Again sorry it's as trash as i am!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KING SEPTICEYE!!

~A/n~Sorry for the really short terrible chapter I've had writers block and I really wanted something up for Jack's birthday so here it is!!! Again sorry it's as trash as i am!HAPPY BIRTHDAY KING SEPTICEYE!!