Chapter 13

JUNGKOOKS POV

"I .. I remember.. everything" I said as I gulped. How could I not remember before? But it finally came, the reason why I'm here... I don't believe it's because I have some kind of problem.. this can't be true! This has to be a set up, A SET UP!

"Like?" Taehyung asked me.

I slowly turned my head to him with my eyes still wide open "n.. nothing.."

He raised his eyebrow and sighed.

"You sure?" He asked.
I nodded my head "I'm sure.." I said shakily.

He squinted his eyes at me "strange dude" he said to himself, "well, I'm going back to sleep, you can tell me tomorrow if you want" he said and lay his head down while shutting his eyes. His back was facing me.

I clenched my fists and breathed heavily.. I can't believe this.. how could she- how could she take it this far?

~~~~~~~~~15 hours ago~~~~~~~~~

NARRATORS POV

"LET ME GO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Jungkook shouted while struggling to get free, but they were too strong.

Mia smirked while looking at him.

"Mia.. please stop this right now!"

He could feel a sting in his arm. Jungkook couldn't see anything though, his cheek was pressed on the bed really hard. "LET ME FUCKING GO!" He said while breathing heavily. It was about time, He was finally free from their grip and the stinging seemed to stop a little.

Jungkook quickly jumped out of the bed with one hand pressed on his other arm. When he looked at one of the men, he saw that his hand was gripped on to a..

needle.

Jungkook bolted his eyes at Mia. "What the fuck did they do?" He raised his voice at her.

She still had that same face. He ran up to her until He got grabbed again. He struggled once more. Jungkook was eager to choke her so badly.

She walked slowly towards him as he could hear her heels clacking.

"Hush babe~" she said while caressing his cheeks.