Chapter 26

-JUNGKOOKS POV-

I was relieved to hear that. I noticed it was day time as I looked out the window. He pushed me into the dorms but surprisingly didn't lock the door, probably because it's the day.

Taehyung was sitting on his bed fiddling with his fingers until he shot his head at me and smiled "you're finally out!" He said with a big grin on his face.

"H-how long was I there?" I asked him.

"Two days, it's what you get for being a bad boy!" He chuckled.

I shook my head "it's not what you think.. I thought she was someone else" I said as I scratched my head. "You mean that mia person?" He said straight afterwards.

"how did you-"
"you mention her in your sleep, plus it's what you said when you choked that innocent new nurse"

I tilted my head "She's new?"

Taehyung nodded "yeah, I never saw her before and I heard nurse jiyoung talking about this place to her, she looked startled to death! Poor thing hahahahah" he said while laughing.

It might have seemed funny to Taehyung but all I felt was guilt, I would have killed an innocent person! I hope she is okay. I decided maybe I should.. apologise.

-[ Y/N POV ]-

The two days were fine without him, I actually forgotten about him for a second.

I am currently having short happy conversations with the patients since it was good for them, they were actually really nice, I was scared for nothing!

My day was peachy perfect until I caught my eye on someone... him.

I gulped as he looked straight at me across the hall, I quickly turned away and tried my best to carry on but I couldn't help it.. I looked at the direction where he was standing but realised he was not there anymore.

I blinked a few times.. maybe I'm just seeing things.. yeah!

Suddenly, I felt a tap on my shoulder, I smiled and turned back "yes?" I said sweetly but then jumped as I saw him standing in front of me, my heart started to race fast and my eyes were wide open like I saw a ghost. My smile faded away as soon as I saw him.

The guy who's been disturbing me these past days is standing face to face.

I bolted my eyes side to side to see if there were guards but they were across the hall.. great.

I backed a little away from him but he moved forward. He raised his hands, I hit my back on the edge of the table realising there I couldn't back up further "D- don't hurt me.. I didn't do anything" my voice was shaking.

My eyes were shut closed as if i knew I was about to get hit and wrapped my hands around my neck "I'm not going to hurt you" he said gently.

"Don't run away.. "

I slowly opened my eyes and saw he was looking me in a pity way... his face looked different, it was as if he was another person.

"I just want to apologise about yesterday.. I thought you were someone else" he said to me.

His name was jungkook right?

I slowly released my hands from my neck, he caught his eyes at my neck and saw faint bruises, he gulped still staring at me

"D-did I do that..?"

-[ TBC ]-