Chapter 9

It was quiet but packed with a mix of guys and girls. They all wore what looked like grey pyjamas. I passed one guy, he faced his head at me and twitched. Grinning into the most biggest grin I've ever seen.

His eyes were crooked and had messy greasy hair "Violent, you promised to buy me dinner, how was the match? Did England loose?" He asked in an uneasy voice. I shrieked.

For once I was glad there was guards beside me. Some people gave me death scares while others were just... walking. But it wasn't their fault of course, they're here to be kept safe.

Some were in wheelchairs and others were talking to a wall. The guards made way towards a long narrow hall which was filled with metal doors on each side... I guess this is where they keep the patients.

The doors had bars and glass on the top, kind of like what you would see in a prison. There some people who was in them and others were probably out in that garden place because the doors were wide open and no one was there. It was night but I don't think it was time for them to sleep though.

The guards finally stopped walking, one of them took their keys out and opened the door facing them.

Even though I did feel sorry for patients, it didn't mean I should be kept here with them. There was no reason.

I stood in front of the room which I was sure, that I would be kept inside it from now on.

No.. no.. I couldn't allow this.

"Please.. please don't do this.. PLEASE!"  I shouted and tried to glue myself out of the room. But they pushed me with such a force that hit down on the ground and hurt my knee. I welped in pain.

I quickly got up and turned around but it was too late... it was too late. I heard a click as they locked the door and left me...

alone....

I.. I guess I'm stuck here..
forever?

I started shaking and sweating. My hands reached for my hair and I pulled it hard.
"I can't..
I can't..
this isn't real...
I'm not stuck here..
I'M STUCK HERE! NO.. I CAN'T BE.
THIS ISN'T REAL, THIS ISN'T REAL" I slapped my head so many times I couldn't count.

"Papa... he must be worried...
PAPA!" I hit the doors with my shoulder, hoping it would open but unfortunately, didn't. I backed myself up and tried again...

over
and over...
countless of times I'm a hundred percent sure there's a bruise on my arm from hitting... I didn't care though, I started to bang the door and screamed so loud, I couldn't hold it in...
I couldn't hold in my tears...
I finally let everything go.
all my pain,
my misery and tears.

I let them run down my cheeks and still screamed, my throat began to crack because I bet it has been ten minutes since I was screaming and shouting non-stop.

"You know no matter how much you hit it, it won't open, trust me.. I've tried everything." A deep husky voice said behind me.
I froze and stopped.

There was silence in the room. I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings because I was too busy screaming in misery. I wiped my wet face from the sweat and tears.

Slowly turning around and seeing two beds, one was empty and the other had a guy sitting on it with his hands behind his head.

"Who- who are you?" I asked with my voice shakily. The guy had brown hair and a grey pajama-like clothes just like how I saw everyone wear.

"I guess you're my roommate!" He got up and walked towards me, he gave me a smile...
it was kind of a sad smile.

"Kim taehyung" he said and reached his hand out.

TO BE CONTINUED...