Chapter 6

Mia put one finger up.
"I'll give you one last chance."

"huh?"

"One last chance to be with me"

Oh my god.. is she for real though? "First of all, you fucking kidnapped me,  and second, I don't have time for this. I bet my father is worried I haven't come home" I said while trying to hop out of her bed but the two men walked in front of me.

"Oh please jungkook! I'm sorry okay.. you mean a lot to me you know, I wouldn't be doing this if you didn't" she gave me the puppy eyes as if I would feel sorry for her.

"How much do I mean a lot to you Mia?" I asked her. "More than anything in this world!"

I laughed "Sure you do.." I said sarcastically.

"I've always loved you!"

I clenched my fists "... liar" I whispered but only enough for her to hear.

"I don't understand" she said.

"I know about you and Jackson" she froze and then bit her lip. Mia crossed her arms

"I don't know what you're talking about" "Oh shut up, that's bullsh*t! Mark saw you guys sleeping with eachother, and don't bother telling me he's lying because Mark's my best friend and he never once lied to me" I said.

She took a deep breath "how long did you know?"

"The day after you slept with him of course"
"That was five months ago, WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY ANYTHING?" She shouted. I shrugged "thought I'd get over it but I decided it's finally time to end with you"

But that wasn't the reason, the day I found out I kept quiet till this day on, afraid that if I break up with her, her father will know and treat my dad differently so it was best to stay quiet. But gladly, I can no longer be with her now.