A Nightly Raid

"You are an idiot Hiccup!" Yrsa says as she inspects the small cut, "yeah, yeah it was stupid of me" "stupid?! it was damn idiotic, it was like if Aron possessed you or something!" Hiccup chuckles lightly and flinches when it stings. "It kinda seemed like it didn't it?" Yrsa scoffs, "Just hold still for a moment."

After Yrsa inspected the wound and cleaned it accordingly they continue walking to the cove. "So~ how are you and Toothless doing?" Hiccup flushes "you know already, besides we've been flying alongside you non-stop since we escaped the Queens mountain" "aww, my little virgin Hiccup~" Hiccup turns bright red and punches her sister in the arm "stop it"

Yrsa laughs, She playfully shoves Hiccup, whom in return stumbles back and falls down the hill. "HICCUP!" Yrsa screams, she quickly runs after the rolling teen. "Wait! Stop rolling! I can't keep up like this!" And Hiccup does. Her back collides with a large rock, all the air is knocked out if her.

"You know when i said stop rolling i didn't mean like this" Yrsa mutters as she kneels beside the coughing auburn haired girl. Hiccup glares at her  "really? I would have never thought" she huffs. " are you okay?" "Yes i'm fine, just another bruise to add to the list" she sighs.

"Ugh Toothless is going to kill me" Yrsa mutters as she helps her sister up. "Oh he can try and we shall see how it turns out" "now now don't be too hard on him" Yrsa chuckles lightly.

"Well, where is the fun in that~" Hiccup winks at her sister. Yrsa can't help but  laugh "Oh now i feel bad for Toothless" "Hey!" Hiccup pushes her sister away so she can stand on her own. She turns to Yrsa with a small smirk, "I think it's time you run" the eldest of the siblings yelps as she begins to run. The entire way to the cove is filled with laughter, "Got ya!" Hiccup launches herself at her sister. Yrsa is unable to maintain her balance with the sudden jump attack and they tumble down the path leading to the cove.

With some screams they roll over the edge, beginning their fall down. A familiar screech fills the area and both sisters are scooped up. "oh uhm... hi Toothless, Lovely weather isn't it?" the girls say in unison, The Shadow-Blender just growls. Yrsa and Hiccup share a look, they know they're in for a lecture from the male dragon.

Once they have landed Toothless turns to them, his eyes narrowed in anger. "What. Was. That?" He growls slowly, Hiccup looks at the sky "A bird, that was indeed a big bird." "THIS IS NOT A JOKE HICCUP! YOU COULD HAVE DIED!" "ah... he snapped" Yrsa mutters. Toothless turns to her, "AND YOU... WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?! SHE COULD HAVE BEEN SERIOUSLY INJURED"

"Hey! i fell too!" "WELL YOU DIDN'T" "Toothless, Lower your voice i am not talking to you like this" "I will speak as i wish Hiccup! What would i have done if you died?! And T-....what happened to your neck?" His eyes narrow further at the make-shift bandage. Hiccup looks away and scratches her cheek, "Well would you look at the time! I should get started on dinner~" 

"oh no, you don't" Toothless grabs Hiccup with his paws, hugging her close to his body. "you're going to tell me everything" he purrs into her ear, Hiccup glances at Yrsa for help only to find her missing. The auburn head can only grumble as Toothless carries her to the cave for some deep talking.

X

 "YOU DID WHAT?!" "you heard me Toothless" "That is so irresponsible how could you even- Ugh and then you rolled and crashed?!" "Yes, that is what i said" "That's it, you're not leaving my sight" "WHAT?! you can't be serious!" "Oh i am, just you see"

Yrsa sighs, "Okay you two, it's dinner time! you've been in there all afternoon" a very annoyed Hiccup exits the cave followed by a smug looking dragon. The rest of the evening is filled with Toothless basically stalking Hiccup and Hiccup ignoring the Shadow-Blender.