the brother and the mate

Yrsa sighs "peachy.... just peachy" the two young males size eachother up. Aron is definitely bigger but the rumours of Shadow-blenders... yeah those would give a monsterous nightmare nightmares (oh the irony)

Although the young spinetail (new name for nadders) might be an huge idiot he knows not to be rash with this opponent. Hiccup looks at both with concern but as soon as the boys start to gather gasses in their mouths that concern turns into irritation.

"Stop it" she commands them, though her protest falls upon deaf ears. She steps in between the two hot headed males "I SAID ENOUGH!" She roars. Everyone takes a step back in shock, hiccup never screamed at anyone before. Toothless lets out a small whine at the anger displayed by his mate.

Hiccup glares at both her brother and mate "of all the irresponsible-! you two must be the biggest idiots i've ever met! Who are you trying to impress? The floor? Because that sure ain't impressed"

"Nuuuu Yrsa Hiccup hates me now~" Aron whines. "Shut up you sister-complex baby!" "I wasn't done yet Aron, so shut your foodhole!" Aron nods and immediately stops talking. "Good, now Aron where are your manners? They helped me and you decide to pick a fight with the son? Are you out of your mind?!"

Toothless can't help but let a chuckle slip from his throat, which only directs Hiccup's anger towards him. "Oh you think this is
Funny huh? If there's a joke going around please enlighten me because it seems i didn't get the memo"

"No, nothing's funny" "good, because you're quite the rude one yourself mister! Deciding whom can and whom can't be near me! The nerve!" "Darling calm down, they know they've wronged and they're sorry right boys?" Yrsa inquires.

"Y-yes of course!" "Great! See? Now calm down" Hiccup huffs "fine, i will put this matter to a rest, hopefully this won't have an continuation" she says slowly, still eyeing the young males. "Of course not!" They exclaim in sync.

"As expected of Yrsa! Knowing how to stop Hiccup's wrath!" Aron cheers. The eldest of the siblings glares at her brother, "don't get me wrong, i only helped because i didn't want my darling little hiccup to over exert herself"

"Of course you did..... and then you say i have a sister complex" he mutters the last part merely above a whisper. "Did you hear that big sis? I think there is a runt in this den" Hiccup says coldly. Aron gasps dramatically and acts as if he was hit by a spear. "She called me a runt! She grouped me with that pesky little thieving scum! Ahhhhh Toothless!" He wails dramatically and throws himself at the flabbergasted Shadow-blender. (Runt is a terrible terror. Yea i know its lame -.- but zilch inspiration for those little rascals)

"WHAT THE HELL MAN?!" The young dragon shouts in surprise. "Toothless~~ do something! She's your mate" the spinetail whines. "But i'll displease her she'll be furious with me" he whines in response.

"Tsk totally unreliable! You my male companion have violated the bro-code." "The what now?" Toothless asks in confusion, "don't you have any friends?"

Toothless carefully looks at all the dragons in the den.

This is our little secret if anyone finds out because of you there will be consequences

He smiles reassuringly "of course i do" "then how-? Nevermind but remember i'll be keeping an-no two eyes on you mister"

Everyone groans "your stupidity is incorrigible" Hiccup grumbles still rather annoyed by the audacity the males thought to have mere moments earlier.

"NUUUU Hiccup forgive your big brother! He loves you dearly my sweet adorable baby sister!!!" Aron jumps at her but gets a paw to the face instead. "I'm still mad y'know"

Worst chapter ever..... it turned out to become more of a stupid filler than something else. Sorry T^T