Female Friend

A/n: before any panics are made I do have a plan now and this is a Grell x reader. I thought of an idea today but for this story line to work, I'm going to have to pull out more of Grell's feminine side.

(Edited - 17/7/17)

Your Pov (At Grell's house)

"Come on (f/n), it'll be so much fun" the red head pouts for what felt like the millionth time today. "I didn't agree to be here in the first place Grell" I grit shoving his face away. "Just this once, please" he begs, wrapping his slender arms around my ankle. "Fine, we can tomorrow if it'll make you leave me alone" I seethe serving a swift kick to his side. "Just get off of me".

"Ah (f/n), your hair's so soft" I hear him sigh as his fingers trace across my scalp. This is kinda relaxing. Feeling his fingers lightly rake through my hair I sink deeper into his vanity chair, allowing my eyelids to flutter shut. "'Don't you go falling asleep on me (f/n), we still have to get you dressed" he lectures yet his voice cracks to reveal his teasing undertone. "Yes, yes mother" I mumble reluctantly opening my eyes. "I don't think I've ever had someone come around to play" he sighs. "Well I was actually sent to stay with you, I didn't have a choice" I mutter glancing in the mirror. His green eyes are focused on his current task with my hair, yet he somehow looks content. Although Grell has quite a loud, forward personality I think the harshness of others does affect him. Watching him comb my hair with a small genuine smile on his face, it's made me realise that maybe he is a little lonely, always being rejected by others, dealing with the constant insults, as well as being shut down when referring to himself as a woman.

"Grell" I hesitantly call causing the crimson haired male to meet my eyes in the mirror. "How would you like to head out to lunch tomorrow, just us girls, you could pick out a nice dress and I could do your hair" I suggest watching his eyes light up. "Really! It sounds wonderful" he squeals crushing me into a hug. Instead of shoving away like I normally would, I chuckle and pat his back. The more I look at this the more I notice Grell acts like a woman and tries very hard at looking like one. I don't think it would be hard to see him as a woman. It would be nice to have a female friend.